Reviews for Ronald Weasley, Ace Attorney
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 3/31
Real funny crackfic - I laughed out loud several times, well done!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
XD masterful! and both the twins are alive!
Wholockian394 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I liked this. Please update soon so i can see what Hermione reacts to Gred and Forge!
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Really funny
arapto chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Funny, well written and SO much better than the stupid epilogue. Well done!
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
That was great, a wonderful parody of both the actual series and the fandom cliches. You also had numerous absolutely hilarious one-liners ("Legally, yes. You wanker" stands out as my favourite). In addition to all of the genuine humor of this. . . After having read all of Ramen Doodles (still formulating a review to that by the way) I would totally read that foursome. . .
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Total insanity. Great work on this.
ComatoseButterfly chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I can't stop laughing. Nicely written. xD

More! :D
bakapervert chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Good story.
Shinkansen chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
AAAAAAAAHHHHHhahahhahahaha
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Nice parody fanfic!
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is a cracktastic story, however, I strongly recommend that you upload it elsewhere as well. Back in the early 2000, decided to ban stories in script format. I think it was back in 2002. I know that my account was created in 2003, but that was only because they introduced the e-mail alerts for story updates. I've been using this site since the late 1990s (can't recall if I found it in '98 or '99).

In any case, if some tattle tale reports this story, they will probably delete it. They deleted lots of good fics back in the day because of script format.

That said, I loved the story, and laughed the whole way through it. Good job!
Mr Stereo1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Hey, been reading this on SB, and I just wanted to say I enjoyed every moment of it.
jenifer chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Very funny - Thanks heaps!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/9/2011