Reviews for Dreaming
selena.hema chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
yes! please finish it!
EclecticKnight88 chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
really want to see Rose and the Doctor together. the way it is meant to be.
Beaufale chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
I just found this and I want to read more. Please?
DarkRomanceAddict chapter 19 . 1/29/2013
Well I might have only just come across this fanfiction, but I must say I'd love to see how this would end! :)
RoseTylerForever chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
Keep writing this and never stop!
Beloved.Stella chapter 19 . 9/24/2012
GAH I was SO sure this was a completed fic and when I reached the last chapter I couldn't believe my eyes! You better finish it though! You write so well, well sometimes things seem to happen a bit fast, but that's how it is with the Doctor, not a moment of peace... No really, I love it, such a sweet story and you even included JACK now that's what I like! So please please please finish the story, somehow!
ZeenoMCR chapter 19 . 9/23/2012
Oh no! I was really looking forward to the next chapter. This is a REALLY good story...
jennifer.aardema.533 chapter 19 . 9/21/2012
Pleaseee finish it!
Angelus Draco chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
Yes please.

Don't feel too guilty; I didn't write anything on here for four years - reality often decides its more important than writing.

EstellePoubelle10 chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
I personally would love to see an end to this fic...but I know exactly how annoying writers block can be! :P
Either way, I've enjoyed reading this.
Don't stop writing!
cherehatter chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Yes as a matter of fact I am interested in you finishing this story and I hope that you do
Catie chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
I would love to see this finished :) its so interesting !
Arrows the Wolf chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
Well, I just became a Whovian and found this today, and I think it's fantastic! I'd love to see it completed!
CPOS chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
It would be neat to see how this ends. I hope you get inspiration.
Jen s chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
You've gotta finish it! We need to know what happens! It's such a good fan fic! Finish it please!