Reviews for Master of Death
3. it made me happy.
4. this is a compliment
5. nice fanfic.
Amy Benson chapter 1 . 3/1
This one-shot is one I like somuch... it's really amazing. I loved it very much (but I like your other stories too...)
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 2/26
Awww xD Love this idea.
Type your review here...
NatNicole chapter 1 . 2/26
You know, considering the King's Cross scene near the end of 'Deathly Hallows' and Tom Riddle's background, THIS woulda been a more satisfactory end to the Harry Potter series. Especially if Riddle and Harry had had a short heart-to-heart (though, naturally, only Harry would remember it since the rest of Riddle had no clue the diary was destroyed) in 'Chamber of Secrets'.
Thorilian chapter 1 . 2/17
Beautiful, a pity it's not longer there's a story in there waiting to be written, but that's up to you, it was nice to read positive end of battle fic.
lotusalchemist chapter 1 . 2/14
Love it.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 2/1
It would be interesting to see what shenanigans new Tom and Harry can get into, but I think you planned and ended it well.
Anon190 chapter 1 . 1/31
This is fantastic!
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This seems like a great concept. Too bad it's just only one chapter. I would've loved to see how this played out if it were a longer story
BookHatersMustPerish chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Awww... this is adorable darkness.
Black-Abbyss chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
I want more fanfics like these or maybe you can make this fanfic longer from their 1st year to the 7th year
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 9/10/2014