Reviews for Master of Death
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 1 . 1/30
Can you plz do a sequel this is beautiful ... Thanks you
belongstoanative chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This is one you may want to consider expanding on once done with the Nightmare Man series...it has a lot of posabilities :) but even as a one shot its delightful
ThatoneHPTRlove chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Omg this is amazing please do a sequel or something this is beautiful.
reinforced hell chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
If there was to be a sequel, it should totally be a Tom/Harry slash. It must have been weird though, having a 17/70 YO brain in a baby's body. not to mention HUMILIATING! (Diaper changes, 'nuff said.)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
OMG SO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
Zyenna chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
This is sooo awesome! I love this idea. I would love to see what mischief Tom and Harry get up to.
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
This is *so* beautiful and adorable and sad... you are really good at these kinds of things. I applaud you.
7-17 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
OMG this is too good. This is my third time rereading it and the feels still gets to me. I love it! Will you please consider writing a continuation of this or writing a longer fanfic based on this? Pretty please?

(To anyone who reads this, if you have fallen in love with this idea, and decided to write a sequel, continuation, longer version with multiple chapters of this fic, do let me know? I would love to read it!)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
I like this.. any corntinuations planning? -Gentrix
yoloforever chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
augh...what about GINNY?
birdandthebell chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Interesting concept. I like the ending.
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Interesting interpretation of being master of death... so they are back and they remember...
I think I would not want to be a teacher at Hogwarts as long as they are students... xDDD
Thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild
Hammer n' Nail chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This end is hilarious, and yet incredibly somber. Damn this is good.
krouda chapter 1 . 3/20/2015