Reviews for Hard Work and Perseverance
DeathMay chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
*broad smile* Welcome back.
*hugs tightly* And Happy Birthday.
ilearnedthatromthepizzaman chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Wow just wow ihave been searching for a fic like this for a while this is great one of the best. Truly this is a work of art. Please update I'm getting a bit antsy waiting for the next chapter I cant wait to see what surprises the next chapter holds in store for us the readers please update soon
Torchic373 chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
I'm really glad I found this story. It's amazingly well paced, and the interactions between characters are very believable! The 'Ezio Effect' is very amusing as well. ;) Keep up the good work! I anxiously await your next chapter.

- Suika
shadowelf144 chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
yay thank you author
shutthegaragedoor chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Hello, new reader here, just read all the chapters in one go.

Anyway, this is a GREAT story you have their characters down to a science and the plot is genuinely believable. I hate it when I read whiney reviews begging for updates so I won't ask for one, I'll just say that you are a wonderful writer and should take all the time you want.

Thank you for the good read.
Asauna chapter 8 . 12/2/2011
C: Bwaaah, keep going 3 Please? ;u;
Mishieftress chapter 8 . 11/26/2011
Glad this has continued 8D What a chapter! I did become slightly nervous as well.

Keep up the good work.
pseud0zombie chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
I just started on this the other day, so I was quite pleased to see you update when you did!

In any case, I've been thoroughly enjoying this story so far. You've got an excellent plot structure, fantastic descriptions, and very good events going on. Lots of drama and such :-3

Keep up the good work
startlaughing chapter 8 . 11/21/2011
Oh I love this story!

I'm such a sucker for anything Assassin's Creed related. Especially these two, their so amusing and let's face it, together the snarky bastards are hot as hell.

Keep up the great work!
Miracle Cloud Boy chapter 7 . 11/20/2011
Welp, I'm a shitty reviewer.

Don't worry Eden, your pacing is fine! And take your time to rest up, we need you at your best after all! :D

What I love is that it isn't rushed. In real life, you don't instantly fall in love. Especially in situations like this.

I'm terrible at ideas, so this is just a reassuring, pick-me-up review. I love your style of writing!

And... Well... That's pretty much it.

Can't wait for the next upddate!
Mishieftress chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
I went "eww" on the vomit part XD Nontheless! Lovely chapter :) Looking forward to more.
yaoihentai69 chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
I'm enjoying this story. I don't think it's too rush or anything. Keep it up; I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
Asauna chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Ahh I love this. C: I can't wait for the next chapter. 3 This is so... Ahaha 3
startlaughing chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
I love this story so far! Loved the 'Ezio effect' too.

I can't wait to read more!
Mishieftress chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
My oh my what a twist, I wonder how this will change things Oh well.

Drunk Shaun is funny XD