Reviews for Crush
2n2kas chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Actually It's a really sad fic (and i'm glad that it's only a fic) knowing how hard Aang tried that she would finaly notice him as something more than just "a sweet litle guy just like momo" and here's Jet who gets everything that he can get from a girl in just a few days... Doesn't really sound fair for the guy(AANG) to get trampled over and over againd, does it ?
Alexandrea1992 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Beautifully written!
Dilanith chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh my gosh. I don't know what to say. This is such a beautiful, powerful story it takes your breath away. I thought from the very beginning on that you had a very good and elegant way to write. And what direction the story took - awesome. I'm sure you're a quite gifted and talented writer.

Fantastic oneshot.
Contemperina chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
OH MY GOODNESS this is sad. I always wonder what time period the Avatar universe is supposedly set in, but the idea of maintaining purity until marriage definitely works here, especially when we're talking about Aang.

You did a really good job of not getting too explicit as well. It was just touching.

I want to give Aang a hug.

This has been a long time coming, but you should know I totally loved reading it. (:

MewLuna chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That was well written and I enjoyed it. I'm not sure if you implied Katara was raped (I can see that as a possibility because Jet was a smooth talker and he could've easily used her) or that Katara willingly sealed her first deal with Jet.

At any rate, this was a good story. Sad, from Aang's point of view (haha I'm a Kataang fan).

One thing I'd like to suggest, I think the rating should be bumped up to T. Only because there were mentions of sex, not enough to be M, but a little too much to be K. Just a suggestion, no biggie :D

gossip stone chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
DDDD: Sadface. I was expecting them not to get married or something, but that was flawless. I wasn't expecting that. Favorite to you, written very well.
animeaddict chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
too lazy to login in hahaha. I loveddd it! Poor Aang, but happened a while ago and he should chill. Katara clearly loves him, Jet was an old boyfriend but I can see how that would upset him.
CalleighB chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was well written and really enjoyable! You don't see much on Aang's view of Jet as a rival so this was great!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
For the record, vigorous physical activity-such as, fighting in a war-can also result in a broken hymen.

And if it was Jet, that was LONG before Aang and Katara officially became a couple, so he's got no right to criticize her.

Either way, Aang, why the hell aren't you -relieved- that you didn't have to cause your loved one any pain on your wedding night? JERK.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2011