Reviews for Dokushu
Tamie123 chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
I can see the Goku's true can healing him from poison, but not from a fever. I read from the Saiyuki Gaiden manga that fever didn't go away in a matter of seconds even though he was in his true form. Those injured that the Seiten Taisei healed were physical based injury not one that were caused by viruses which are not even living things. Physical strength has nothing to do which the ability to combat viruses with ease. I never saw a situation where even a strong person is able to rid themselves of a virus without being giving something to ease it.

Also wouldn't Hakkai know that his powers could only heal physical injuries and not cure viruses? I don't mean to sound harsh, but I was just pointing some things out.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 9 . 6/2/2009
oh i love goku and seiten tasei! especially when he ate and then fell asleep that was so cute and wel i just love your fic so much i cry tears of joy.
ice-angel90 chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
I love it

this is fanttastic
Iliya chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! I loved it! D Very cute.
Hyperkappalover chapter 4 . 4/1/2006

endragh chapter 9 . 4/13/2005
this is really good i really like it. i hope you write more things.

_ endragh _
Black Mirror chapter 9 . 7/24/2003
O that was so cute, and angsty, and sweet, and scary, and all those things I like. I like the angst more than anything, actually. I loved this fic and I have to say it's one of my ultimate favorites. So much Angst and Goku 'torture' since it's not really torture. I love! Hope you keep writing and I'll make sure I read everything you write.

Black Mirror
X-parrot chapter 9 . 7/9/2003
Aww...very cute, this. Great to see the boys acting like brothers...albeit somewhat abusive ones...but they do care, it can't be denied, and this showcased it nicely. Gojyo thinking he'll have his own reason to hate the rain...angsty & sweet. Thanks for writing this!

ah, and if you see Rey, tell her XmagicalX says hi! _
blinkie chapter 9 . 10/17/2002
this is one of my favorite fics here at . hope you keep up the good writing! _

aionwatha chapter 9 . 9/23/2002
Hihi! That was a nice story. I actually thought of Gokuu's limiter from the start, but the way you brought it on was really nice. Did you really think of it only when Sanzou did? -;;

Caren chapter 9 . 8/18/2002
Terrific story! Wish I can be as creative as you are or at least even for just a bit) 'til next fanfic. hope you continue writing. thanks I really enjoyed it.)
Ami Angel chapter 9 . 5/13/2002
wow, that was really good! i think u did a great job portraying each of the characters. awwwwwwwwww they're sweet too, when they're worried and all. great great great! keep up the great writing!
Kat chapter 9 . 5/9/2002
Sorry! My computer messed up! I love that Goku remembers. Can you do even a short piece where he bothers then with that info? I think it would be really cute.

Ja ne

InAssiah chapter 9 . 5/8/2002
Yay! I liked it! I liked it!

Nice stuff, angsty and yet funny write more!
ReySolo chapter 9 . 5/6/2002
Yay! Great fic, Tori-chan! Now get to work on your other fics! Nowwwwww! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »