Reviews for Naruto: Mirror of protection
killer4853 chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
Oi. this was an awesome story!
Dregus chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
that zanpkauto mira is pretty cool. i cant think of any other crossover story where naruto gets a defensive zanpakuto that awesome.
but with pairing, so far im getting a hint of a possible naru/yoru, and if naruto does get a few ladies, can kyuubi be added as some kind of 'forgiveness'? or some kind of variation of the tenshitai (the thing ichigo used to get bankai in 3 days) so that she can stay out?
BlackSkullDragon chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
good story
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
I hope this gets more detailed you seem to be just glazing over things, but not a bad storyline :)
FaithfulAizen chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
I am very confused did you time skip anyway update soon
BioHazard82 chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
Great story so far. Please update soon, and often!
BioHazard82 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
Another great chapter.
BioHazard82 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Great chapter.
BioHazard82 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Interesting start.
Solargeo chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
My not to bad but three swords a bit over kill? Hm maybe duing save rukia arch get naruto to face aizen and the third one betray him leaving him with kyuubi and Mira and third one join aizen because of the his swords stupid illusion thing to make the aizen betrayal more livly and maybe make zangestu more cheerful and ichicos inner hollow more respectful or atleast understanding and not caring about his body instead wanting to help because if ichico dies so does he (also note above is my user name but pleas e-mail me at I will reply much faster)
ZeroLink21 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
so far no problems i like how its going he went with anko instead of hinata but as long as its not sakura its all good keep up the good work
VeilSlide chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Is his descendant Edward Elric? Ed is blond, fullmetal, and short for his age. Pretty hilarious in my opinion.
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'm sorry, I just realised that I sent you a review offering to beta, but I really don't have time currently. It was a reflexive responce, I apologise.
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Hello, I was reading this and I couldn't help but think that you really need a beta. This is actually a good idea, and you're off to a pretty good start, but this really needs editing. If you want I can beta for you. Just ask.