Reviews for Disintegrate
TheDeadKing011 chapter 19 . 1/23
No, come on! You can't just end it here! Please, update! I really love this story. The characters are so perfect, and how you made their relashionship advance slowly..! I wouldn't be able to do that and most of the fanfics I read wouldn't ever reach this one! Please, I'm sure a lot of people is waiting for your update soon! This is one of the best shizaya fanfics ever and I LOVE it! You're amazing!
RandomReader chapter 19 . 1/12
Continue the story this shit is awesome!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
Very nice, I love how you portray izaya's and shizuo's charaters. Sad it was discontinued at such a cliffhanger
Blackhatred chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy goooooooooood this is so amazing my heart can't take it!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
I like the story so far and it is getting really intriguing, can't wait till its finished
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 19 . 4/23/2015
Soooooooooooooooooo it would be really great to know if you are continuing this fanfiction? Because it is totes that bomb!
Still POOOOP chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
And also, I'm holding a grudge since you did that. And im holding it hard. (Pleaseilldoanything)
POOOOOOP chapter 19 . 3/19/2015
Oh no you did not. You did not just throw all that wishy washy poop on me and leave it there to stink and dry. The hell happens next? I can wait a year, two years, I don't care, but please finish this someday. Please? I'm on my knees right now, on my KNEES! I NEED TO KNOWWWWWW!

Nice story. I liked it, as you can see... T-T
natsuki23 chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
You can't be ending here! Evil! You evil devil you! Please update soon, I have a really bad feeling too, it could be a stalker! Please! Looking forward to your next update.
pichu10176 chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
This story is so interesting! I want to know if izaya family's car accident is because someone wanted revenge with izaya. Shizuo help him! I'm so nervous for the next chapter...hope you find inspiration to continue this fanfiction. Hopefully mew season of durarara! Will help. lol
romagen chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
Please update this story! I'm begging you, please. This story is just amazing and there is no way that I'll be able to stop thinking about it now. Please, just type something up and post it. Thanks.
vetii chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
Whaaa?! You can't leave it like that!
rembles chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
...more?
Nekoyuurei chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
OHMYGOD YOU EVIL THING. THIS CHAPTER AN THE LAST ONE. URGH. And... I see that you haven't updated in a while... Please do. Oh life. Yours must be busy. Just remember your fans are all waiting. To fan you. And to read the rest of your story.
Nekoyuurei chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Ohmygod fuck I lied. I'm breaking my promise. That last part.