Reviews for Disintegrate
I like the story so far and it is getting really intriguing, can't wait till its finished
TheCatsMeow8562 chapter 19 . 4/23
Soooooooooooooooooo it would be really great to know if you are continuing this fanfiction? Because it is totes that bomb!
Still POOOOP chapter 1 . 3/19
And also, I'm holding a grudge since you did that. And im holding it hard. (Pleaseilldoanything)
POOOOOOP chapter 19 . 3/19
Oh no you did not. You did not just throw all that wishy washy poop on me and leave it there to stink and dry. The hell happens next? I can wait a year, two years, I don't care, but please finish this someday. Please? I'm on my knees right now, on my KNEES! I NEED TO KNOWWWWWW!

Nice story. I liked it, as you can see... T-T
natsuki23 chapter 19 . 9/13/2014
You can't be ending here! Evil! You evil devil you! Please update soon, I have a really bad feeling too, it could be a stalker! Please! Looking forward to your next update.
pichu10176 chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
This story is so interesting! I want to know if izaya family's car accident is because someone wanted revenge with izaya. Shizuo help him! I'm so nervous for the next chapter...hope you find inspiration to continue this fanfiction. Hopefully mew season of durarara! Will help. lol
romagen chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
Please update this story! I'm begging you, please. This story is just amazing and there is no way that I'll be able to stop thinking about it now. Please, just type something up and post it. Thanks.
vetii chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
Whaaa?! You can't leave it like that!
rembles chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
...more?
Nekoyuurei chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
OHMYGOD YOU EVIL THING. THIS CHAPTER AN THE LAST ONE. URGH. And... I see that you haven't updated in a while... Please do. Oh life. Yours must be busy. Just remember your fans are all waiting. To fan you. And to read the rest of your story.
Nekoyuurei chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Ohmygod fuck I lied. I'm breaking my promise. That last part.
Nekoyuurei chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
Oh gosh, my heart. I think it's imploding... I can't explain my feelings right now other than EXTREME SYMPATHY AND SADNESS for Izaya. Other things are running through my mind. Like "Erika, you mood-squisher. You make the rest of us fujoshi look bad. *Whispers* (Butyou'restillawesome)." Shizuo is the only one who has spoken to Izaya and not accused of him "not caring", even if he did laugh maniacally in front of him. Plot enhancer achieved! (Btw I'm sorry for spamming you with my posts. This is the next to last one, I promise.) My heart is just breaking for Izaya. Especially when he broke down. I considered dropping this story. I don't handle angst or deathfics very well. I am extremely weak to the feels. But the way you presented the story and Izaya's emotions is so unique. Second to "goo writing", I love originality in a story. Fortunately, you have both. Now I'm hooked and I'm going to cry, and all of it is your fault! I can't wait to read more. XD X3
Nekoyuurei chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
*Pours excess eye juice out of drowning potted plant* There weren't any huge grammatical errors in this chappy. Just that when Shizuo saw Izaya running at first, you wrote that he recognized the furry coat. I thought that he was wearing a suit... (Unless he put the coat over his suit and you mentioned it but I'm just retarded.)
Nekoyuurei chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Me whilst reading: "Dontcrydontcrydontcrydontcrydon-AUGGGHH!" *sobs grossly into potted plant, watering it*
Nekoyuurei chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
*Sobs even more* OHGOSH. How Izaya must feel at this moment. And his father too...