Reviews for Rescue me
Latias426 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Hah! One of the best so far! ;) Very good job! Amazing fic.. It's angsty, very ichiruki! 3 but will you continue this? Just asking.. :P
chuela7795 chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
love it cant wait what happens next
CheezuKe-KiXD chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! Will this be continued?
TheVman9000 chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
absolutely amazing, i love it,plz continue

p.s. it's für elise take it from a musician

ej chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
great! made me cry...though music box seems more appropriate than a carillon because i thought/associate big bells with carillon...so it confused me a bit...
curio cherry chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Cool.

Great chapter! And u gave them d kiss! But it's not going to be a happy n fluffy story, ne?

Hope u'll update this sooner!
pigsinthesky chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Well I was getting a bit angry at you for not updating over a month. But I'm glad to see that u've not forgotten it, u know another ch or 2 will a wonderful xmas present...

This chapter was wow, so much happening, it happened too fast but I loved it. Since there was little buildup of Rukia's feelings towards Ichigo in the beginning, it came as a surprise for me the way Rukia's feelings changed so drastically towards Ichigo. It may be bc of the limited time she had, that she acted so impulsively (I can attest to it, when we're under a time constraint we do some spontaneous things).

The way Rukia's character is developing is nice, in this chapter she's finally starting to realise the seriousness of this war. And it's a good thing that ur setting is Japan, as I've never read a ff in this setting, I know it'll be exciting and it'll be a new perspective.
FalconRukichi chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
ah! it so beautiful! Ichiruki confession n separation! 5 star to u! love this moment!
teshichan chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
oh no... ichi's going to war... i guess this will be the time where rukia will finally realize what she truly feels for the strawberry.

hmm... i think we had a glimpse of that in this chapter. :)

and ichi sure took out his anger on rukia here... still, it was nice that they made up... in their own way, in the end. :)

can't wait to find out what happens next. hope you update soon!
MockingBird26 chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
Really good i hope rukia gets to be with ichigo soon! Or maybe she could marry a guy and years later ichigo comes back from war when he was supposed to be dead and sees her dance again and then he tries to woo her away from her husband! Just a thought! Plz update soon
curio cherry chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
It seems that we'll have a lot of angsts here. Have to prepare myself then v

Will Rukia regret their farewell? I mean just like that?

Ok, please update soon!
curio cherry chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Kind of refreshing to see a different character for Rukia.

And i love Ichigo so much in this!

Good job!
pigsinthesky chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
yay you've finally updated. When I had read the first chapter I kind of had an idea of where it was headed. Anyways, Rukia somehow reminds me of Scarlett O'Hara character from 'Gone with the wind' though less fiesty than her.

Your story has the potential to be developed into so much, if you focus more on characters' emotional development, I get the vibe that it's supposed to be more on the drama/romance typ. I haven't watched many Nicholas Sparks movies or read his books, but I wonder if you draw your inspiration from him? This story has depth, but I think that you can add more, examine each character's emotion, I mean eloborate on it. I know that would mean that the story will move slower, but I think your story will turn more professional.

Anyays, sorry for the long review and I look forward to an update.
BleacihgoxRukia chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Interesting. It's diffirent from your previous ones. Yes thier still teenages but it doesn't take place during school, or a vacation or something, it's during the world war! You surprise me every time M! Keep it up!

You crazy fan BleachigoxRukia
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Like the story so far! please continue