Reviews for Only Her
Jo chapter 23 . 1/24
Does Riley know he's kickass? I wonder how she would react?
Lovehates833 chapter 23 . 11/30/2015
"Still got nothing on Mindy the Baby Otter." I feel like if Dave really had this stuff in a diary and Mindy saw it, she'd kick his ass for this alone XD

Finally got around to reading this after PC and I'm really liking Dave's perspective, it's a shame you never have enough time to write anymore, but I know it's not your fault. Good luck with your real life and thanks for writing this.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
NeonZangetsu chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
Loving it
dogbertcarroll chapter 23 . 8/4/2015
Nicely done!
dogbertcarroll chapter 22 . 8/4/2015
Obviously she doesn't realize Mindy and I are insane.

marco2o chapter 23 . 5/16/2015
AWESOME! please keep up the great work and update as soon as possible!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
...I am deeply disturbed. I did not think humans can go this low. How could, you are really...not the end. You require rehabilitation. A danger to society.
The Person chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
You did hit on a interesting mix of revulsion and sympathy. Takes talent to do that. I can understand not continuing this if it has been discontinued, I imagine getting into the headspace for this is awkward at the very least.

On that note, I actually would genuinely be interested in a few PC chapters from Dave's POV. Just the highlight moments. If you'd ever want to do that.
wolvknight chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Loving the Dave angst. Poor bastard. Btw I don't find this fic to be all thatcreepy considering that Dave acknowledges the stigma and why it's not ok and you do a good job of showing that he only likes because of who she is. Just my thoughts. I can imagine getting in the write mindset to write Dave might be kinda squicky...

Tell you what that red mist fic you recommended was great but so creepy...
wolvknight chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Damn that was a pretty intense scene. You can really tell Dave is blindsided by all this. Good job portraying the rapidly changing emotions during that whole fight.
wolvknight chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Nice little nod to be comics in the middle there. I think your definiely getting better at making Dave's inner narrative sound more unique particularly the way he phrases things as opposed to how mindy phrases things in pc.
moviefan-92 chapter 23 . 3/5/2015
Has this story been dropped, or is it just on hiatus?
moviefan-92 chapter 11 . 3/5/2015
I always wondered, with Dave's damaged nerves, is it only pain he's less sensitive too, of other feelings too, hot, cold, tickle, itchy, etc?
moviefan-92 chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
Is it wrong if he's imagining an older Mindy?