Reviews for Only Her
marco2o chapter 23 . 5/16
AWESOME! please keep up the great work and update as soon as possible!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 2 . 5/8
...I am deeply disturbed. I did not think humans can go this low. How could, you are really...not right...in the end. You require rehabilitation. A danger to society.
The Person chapter 23 . 5/2
You did hit on a interesting mix of revulsion and sympathy. Takes talent to do that. I can understand not continuing this if it has been discontinued, I imagine getting into the headspace for this is awkward at the very least.

On that note, I actually would genuinely be interested in a few PC chapters from Dave's POV. Just the highlight moments. If you'd ever want to do that.
wolvknight chapter 5 . 3/21
Loving the Dave angst. Poor bastard. Btw I don't find this fic to be all thatcreepy considering that Dave acknowledges the stigma and why it's not ok and you do a good job of showing that he only likes because of who she is. Just my thoughts. I can imagine getting in the write mindset to write Dave might be kinda squicky...

Tell you what that red mist fic you recommended was great but so creepy...
wolvknight chapter 4 . 3/21
Damn that was a pretty intense scene. You can really tell Dave is blindsided by all this. Good job portraying the rapidly changing emotions during that whole fight.
wolvknight chapter 3 . 3/21
Nice little nod to be comics in the middle there. I think your definiely getting better at making Dave's inner narrative sound more unique particularly the way he phrases things as opposed to how mindy phrases things in pc.
moviefan-92 chapter 23 . 3/5
Has this story been dropped, or is it just on hiatus?
moviefan-92 chapter 11 . 3/5
I always wondered, with Dave's damaged nerves, is it only pain he's less sensitive too, of other feelings too, hot, cold, tickle, itchy, etc?
moviefan-92 chapter 9 . 3/5
Is it wrong if he's imagining an older Mindy?
moviefan-92 chapter 8 . 3/5
It's a case of "As Long As It's You" for poor Dave.
moviefan-92 chapter 1 . 3/5
I'd like to give you points for bravery for writing this. When it's an underage kid crushing on someone older, it's cute, but when someone older is going after a minor, especially if the adult is a guy, well, calling it risky is an understatement.
ollykss chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
Hahaha those lines about Mindy's panties being everywhere. I cackled. He probably had invisible nose bleeds from seeing those photos.
ollykss chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
It's sad that part of his reason to go back to being Kick-Ass is because he want to forget his problems. I thought of it like he wants to do so many good deeds to cancel out whatever inappropriate feelings he has for her.
Hickabickaboo chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
This is the introduction to Superheroing that every person needs.
autredufantome chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
So, obviously I'm going to be one of those people who reads and then reviews on all of your stories because they obviously deserve praise. AWESOME and THRILLING! I couldn't put it down. Thank you, and as always, like everyone else, I'm hoping for more at your earliest convenience.