Reviews for Only Her
The Person chapter 23 . 5/2
You did hit on a interesting mix of revulsion and sympathy. Takes talent to do that. I can understand not continuing this if it has been discontinued, I imagine getting into the headspace for this is awkward at the very least.

On that note, I actually would genuinely be interested in a few PC chapters from Dave's POV. Just the highlight moments. If you'd ever want to do that.
wolvknight chapter 5 . 3/21
Loving the Dave angst. Poor bastard. Btw I don't find this fic to be all thatcreepy considering that Dave acknowledges the stigma and why it's not ok and you do a good job of showing that he only likes because of who she is. Just my thoughts. I can imagine getting in the write mindset to write Dave might be kinda squicky...

Tell you what that red mist fic you recommended was great but so creepy...
wolvknight chapter 4 . 3/21
Damn that was a pretty intense scene. You can really tell Dave is blindsided by all this. Good job portraying the rapidly changing emotions during that whole fight.
wolvknight chapter 3 . 3/21
Nice little nod to be comics in the middle there. I think your definiely getting better at making Dave's inner narrative sound more unique particularly the way he phrases things as opposed to how mindy phrases things in pc.
moviefan-92 chapter 23 . 3/5
Has this story been dropped, or is it just on hiatus?
moviefan-92 chapter 11 . 3/5
I always wondered, with Dave's damaged nerves, is it only pain he's less sensitive too, of other feelings too, hot, cold, tickle, itchy, etc?
moviefan-92 chapter 9 . 3/5
Is it wrong if he's imagining an older Mindy?
moviefan-92 chapter 8 . 3/5
It's a case of "As Long As It's You" for poor Dave.
moviefan-92 chapter 1 . 3/5
I'd like to give you points for bravery for writing this. When it's an underage kid crushing on someone older, it's cute, but when someone older is going after a minor, especially if the adult is a guy, well, calling it risky is an understatement.
ollykss chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
Hahaha those lines about Mindy's panties being everywhere. I cackled. He probably had invisible nose bleeds from seeing those photos.
ollykss chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
It's sad that part of his reason to go back to being Kick-Ass is because he want to forget his problems. I thought of it like he wants to do so many good deeds to cancel out whatever inappropriate feelings he has for her.
Hickabickaboo chapter 23 . 9/21/2014
This is the introduction to Superheroing that every person needs.
autredufantome chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
So, obviously I'm going to be one of those people who reads and then reviews on all of your stories because they obviously deserve praise. AWESOME and THRILLING! I couldn't put it down. Thank you, and as always, like everyone else, I'm hoping for more at your earliest convenience.
Tinchek chapter 20 . 8/15/2014
I like this chapter a lot. Shows how good of an author you are when they talk about how her heart hurts like some is squeezing it and she asks about Katie if it felt like that. That is why I like them, when they interact, talk about themselves to each other, they seem real, tactile you can feel them. A lot authors seem to forget what they wrote in their own stories. Events, places their characters don't seem to remember their past or their feeling they just react but never with any retrospection like it doesn't exist what ever they did it doesn't matter: "what ever happens now they are going to react this way. Why? Because I am the author and I want them to". And it's fine they are their characters even if they seem unreal or even Mary Sue. But you do. You are just good. If you understand what I am badly trying to explain. Or maybe I'm just tired. It is 2.27 am.
Tinchek chapter 18 . 8/15/2014
That dream is the perfect description of his feeling for Mindy. There are two sides to Mindy. Hit-Girl Mindy, the "real" her, at least who he sees her as. Mature adult intelligent attractive. and then who she is in the eyes of everyone else who sees her. A 12/13 year old, an innocent little girl who likes pink and is probably into Hello Kitty. And he sees both sides of her. The strong, caring, mature Mindy and the innocent, a little bit naive, damaged, young Mindy. He loves one but he is afraid that love will damage her even more or even brake her. That's at least how I see it. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Also him watching that video is also both a curse and a gift to him. I predict a lot of shame in the future, in the showers hahahaha.