Reviews for Natural Equilibrium
floeg chapter 27 . 5/17/2016
What a great story. I found it randomely while looking at long and complete stories, and it was a awesome read. I also was a huge fan of imahistorian'stories. And I'm sorry to see that you're both out of business for a while. Anyway, thanks for this one.
densidream chapter 2 . 2/10/2015
When Kensi's flashback sequence started, I also "felt myself being pushed into it". And when these two sentences came in between the flashbacks, like Kensi I felt myself struggling for staying in Ops instead of going back to the memory. You really have a way with words that create a certain feeling, atmosphere, which is so fitting to what's going on in the story at that very moment. Great.
densidream chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Awesome way to start a story! Paddle, paddle, paddle, swoosh, quiet.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/29/2015
Just read this for the first time, even though its two years old. Wonderful work! The best fan fiction I've read. Loved the full cases/story line and how it intertwined with the building relationship. Not just a speedy love story like most. Well done!
RhondaLara chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
This is my 2nd time reading this story- It is really good!
Maddison chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
Loved it i absolutely loved this story it's now my favorite!
Some pretty adorable moment.
RhondaLara chapter 27 . 8/10/2014
Absolutely Outstanding! Really enjoyed reading your story!
Nina chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
I stayed up all night to read this, chapter after chapter. Thank you for this awesome ride.
moanmp chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I think you have me hooked into this story :) and seeming as you're a review-aholic, here you go.

Loved these first three chapters, this is the first Deeks & Kensi Fic i've read and so far so good. Can't wait to read the rest of the story.
cmtaylor531 chapter 27 . 11/15/2013
I loved it. Although I'm kind of hoping Deeks eventually becomes an Agent on the show.
rocknroll419 chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
This was quite an interesting fanfic, considering that i like watching NCIS:los Angeles:) The best ive seen bout Deeks past so far. I really like seeing/reading about "carefree and happy" characters and their past which is a usually painfull and sad one. Thanks for the wonderful story. I enjoyed it:)
DensiLand chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
2nd time I've read this and it was even better than the first! -densiland (tumblr)
DensiLand chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
AHH! You mixed The West Wing in with NCISLA! My two favorite shows EVER! Nicely done!
Nath chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
wow! it is a very long story.
I've been hooked from the begining till the end! You have so much talent, and I like the way you see things. Totally realistic. Every word is important to the story, to the emotions. Well done.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
I have read most of the stories on this website, back to when stories were first being posted for the show. If there was ever a script I would hope they would write for NCIS LA this would be it. This is by far my favorite story. Masterfully written, your character development and plot are second to none. I had to read another time and post to you how much I enjoyed this adventure. I am also enjoying your latest creation, and look forward to the storyline you develop. Keep up the phenomenal work! All the best!