Reviews for Natural Equilibrium
densidream chapter 2 . 2/10
When Kensi's flashback sequence started, I also "felt myself being pushed into it". And when these two sentences came in between the flashbacks, like Kensi I felt myself struggling for staying in Ops instead of going back to the memory. You really have a way with words that create a certain feeling, atmosphere, which is so fitting to what's going on in the story at that very moment. Great.
densidream chapter 1 . 2/10
Awesome way to start a story! Paddle, paddle, paddle, swoosh, quiet.
Just read this for the first time, even though its two years old. Wonderful work! The best fan fiction I've read. Loved the full cases/story line and how it intertwined with the building relationship. Not just a speedy love story like most. Well done!
RhondaLara chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
This is my 2nd time reading this story- It is really good!
Maddison chapter 27 . 9/2/2014
Loved it i absolutely loved this story it's now my favorite!
Some pretty adorable moment.
RhondaLara chapter 27 . 8/10/2014
Absolutely Outstanding! Really enjoyed reading your story!
Nina chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
I stayed up all night to read this, chapter after chapter. Thank you for this awesome ride.
moanmp chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
I think you have me hooked into this story :) and seeming as you're a review-aholic, here you go.

Loved these first three chapters, this is the first Deeks & Kensi Fic i've read and so far so good. Can't wait to read the rest of the story.
cmtaylor531 chapter 27 . 11/15/2013
I loved it. Although I'm kind of hoping Deeks eventually becomes an Agent on the show.
rocknroll419 chapter 18 . 8/3/2013
This was quite an interesting fanfic, considering that i like watching NCIS:los Angeles:) The best ive seen bout Deeks past so far. I really like seeing/reading about "carefree and happy" characters and their past which is a usually painfull and sad one. Thanks for the wonderful story. I enjoyed it:)
DensiLand chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
2nd time I've read this and it was even better than the first! -densiland (tumblr)
DensiLand chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
AHH! You mixed The West Wing in with NCISLA! My two favorite shows EVER! Nicely done!
Nath chapter 27 . 4/21/2013
wow! it is a very long story.
I've been hooked from the begining till the end! You have so much talent, and I like the way you see things. Totally realistic. Every word is important to the story, to the emotions. Well done.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
I have read most of the stories on this website, back to when stories were first being posted for the show. If there was ever a script I would hope they would write for NCIS LA this would be it. This is by far my favorite story. Masterfully written, your character development and plot are second to none. I had to read another time and post to you how much I enjoyed this adventure. I am also enjoying your latest creation, and look forward to the storyline you develop. Keep up the phenomenal work! All the best!
TrueRomantic chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
Just started reading this fic about 30 minutes ago, and so far I'm loving it. I really like how Kensi "gets" Deeks and is able to give him what he needs, even if it means putting her frustrations away while she helps Deeks.

By the by, I think the game can be called both 'Snakes and Ladders' and 'Chutes and Ladders' in the US. I've played the game under both titles and I was born and raised in the US, and have never left.