Reviews for Angel
Guest chapter 17 . 2/21/2013
It was very good. But I think that they still owed Gage a bit more of an apology. After all they were accusing him of harming Angela and jumping to conclusions when he hadn't done anything wrong.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
good one
Darren5001 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Your story inspired me to write something:
Angela is 12
She has a cute boyfriend named Oliver that cares for her
The stalker is a TWIN BROTHER to Victor LaRue (wears glasses, hair altered, tweedy looking, but he's called Collins. Colins is a common name so I can go with Vic Collins if need be if that's a conflict, but I do feel Victor and Victor should be twin brothers.
The characters has stalked the Walkers for 15 years, but he paid to have Emile Lavocat to go after the Rangers, little implication there.
The stalker has triplets: Victor, Collin, and Dan. Dan is the 'good LaRue' in a way as he didn't like seeing Angela being mistreated or whipped as Angela got whipped when Walker lied to him.
LaRue not only kidnaps Angela, he kidnaps other children: Katarina's child Venus, Gage and Sydney's daughter Gracie, and Oliver as 'Angela's Romeo' as the poor little boy is forced to watch the graphis acts tied to a chair until help gets there.
Other characters involved: Location is in Japan in a remote cabin in Fuji. Walker's been the former chief for 11 years out of Angela's 12 years and became mayor of Juuban Japan, a fictional area called Sweet Valley. Katarina Kiff is an Interpol commander of the police Walker turned commandership to her. students named Deirdre Sloan, Robin Robertson, heroine named Spiderwoman Daisy Tagert, Ned Wakefield, Matt Houston, and CJ Parsons. LaRue's twin has henchmen Jason Steele and a man named Dawson, but the men feel funny about touching a kid and don't get involved that much except to fight.
LaRue's twin brother is shot 60 times, including what Angela did in shooting him, followed by Katarina, CJ, Matt, Ned, and Trivette, and then tossed out of his own window onto the picket fence.
Thanks for the LaRue idea, as the idea of 'Twins' is based off of ID's show of 'Evil Twins,'
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 17 . 11/10/2011
Amazingly great :) loved it :) keep writing :) I thought is was Gage there for a second :)
swimhard500 chapter 17 . 10/29/2011
This was a great story. I have always loved you're stories. Please do not stop wriitng. this one kept me on the edge of my seat, just like the others had done. You rock.
iBreakTradition chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
I loved this story. :) you should definately write at least one more. :) great ending! Loved the rescue. :)
oyinchic chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
Really good story!
mssilenthorse chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
that was very cool
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 17 . 10/4/2011
Thank you soooo much for that beautiful rescue, but great fight scene and I'm glad it was Walker and Collins. So, so real when at the end it was Angela who shot Collins. Thank you so much for a great read and thanks for posting so soon. Take care and God Bless!
SheliaLuvsWTR4EVER chapter 16 . 10/2/2011
Wow, this Collins is a creeper big time. Can't wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the update.
oyinchic chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
The suspense is killing me...but I must read on! This Collins man really gives me the creeps, but he is no where near as crazy as LaRue and neither one was anywhere as crazy as Max Kale! Please keep the goods coming.
iBreakTradition chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
Loving this story times a million. :) hopefully the crew finds something to save the walkers. Can't wait for the update.
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
BEST Twist EVER!

This is fantastic. LaRue always gave me shivers and I KNEW it had to be the prof, we were introduced to him but then we never saw him again and YEAH! Oh man, I love this. More soon!
oyinchic chapter 13 . 9/28/2011
What a pyscho path...following her all the way from elementary to college. Wait does that mean that Mrs. Oaks was stalking me? I had her in 2nd then in 3rd and then almost in 4th, I moved to Florida after that...but I was looking through my mom's old yearbook and she was in the Beta club with her in High School. I knew that woman was up to good...she clearly hated me, taking all my recesses and moving me away from my friends like I was the only one talking and making me write lines and hitting me with her "oak" paddle (MS)and what not...that B! LOL I am loving this and once again I am marveling at how quickly you are writing this. Thanks! :)
musicluver4ever11 chapter 12 . 9/27/2011
i think it's LaRue. he called Alex "Alexandra" all the time in the show!