Reviews for Never Say Goodbye
Mirlo-O.G chapter 5 . 9/27/2016
Purple Rain is written by an artist, Prince, who passed away in the last year. I suggest listening to "When Doves Cry". It is in my Phantom playlist.
firerock876 chapter 26 . 6/24/2013
Oh god... i thought when last chapter you said 'Until my dying day' i was SURE you were going to flash forward AND FAYE WAS GOING TO DIE! and i will tell you. i would have died inside. GREAT JOB! awesome story! sorry i didn't find it earlier... actually... no. no im not. stalking authors isn't good for me... I already bug too many people to update... hehe... and... well anywho! great job!
CodeCracker3 chapter 26 . 1/27/2012
Awww...good story! I loved it...so good, just SO good!

Wow...lots of people helped you. I bet you sister Julia really helped you alot!

(: Write more stories soon so the audience will never have to say goodbye!
13sapphire13 chapter 25 . 1/24/2012
aww i like this and it was a great story :)
Kassandra203 chapter 26 . 1/24/2012
Such a great ending :) I got a little misty eyed, that's how sweet this ending was. And the song you choose for Erik and Faye couldn't have been better. Thanks for writing this story, I loved it.
Feisty Fae Phantom Gurl chapter 26 . 1/24/2012
I loved every part of this story! Thanks for writing it, but I just can't say goodbye to this story yet!I'm gonna cry, but the ending makes everything so happy and nice! Thanks again and bye!
Xxnikkigirl123xX chapter 24 . 1/23/2012
I love it I can't wait for the next chapter :D
13sapphire13 chapter 24 . 1/23/2012
awww i like this one
13sapphire13 chapter 23 . 1/2/2012
kool
CodeCracker3 chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
Beautiful chapter!

I especially love the song "In Her Eyes"
Singerdreamer42 chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
You used the song "To You I Belong" from B*Witched. I'm happy that u used the song I recommended. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please post the next chapter a.s.a.p.
Kassandra203 chapter 22 . 12/24/2011
Yay! Eric proposed :) such an amazing chapter. You always put great songs, it's one of the things I love about this story

Merry Christmas!
CodeCracker3 chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
Last three chapters so overwhelming and definetly the best of all! Wow, I'm blown away by your writing talent.

Very nice story with heartfelt songs and personality.

You can really feel the emotion from all the characters. That's an very strong writing skill that not alot of people possess.

I love this story (:
13sapphire13 chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
i like it
cynthiatophklepinger chapter 21 . 12/21/2011
damn this was epic i think erik went off the end(Not that he ever probably wasnt) I loved this much more then when i watched dracu;a 2000 and rhe phantom of the opera tonight
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »