Reviews for Royal Card Game
Tsunayoshi Uni Sawada chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
Oh, this is oh-so-fun to read. Awesome story! I can't believe you only got 2 reviews! (What! 2 reviews only? Tsunayoshi Uni Sawada is not pleased about this.) How about this - I'll do a little story-advertising on some of my own fics the next time I update. You okay with that?

I shall follow this story with my dying will! (I wish I could write like you sob sob ;_; my writing is suckish and half-baked. Reviewing this using my phone btw.)

Looking forward to your update! Gambette yo ne! :3

Tsunayoshi Uni Sawada (TUS)
Frost190 chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Cannot wait for the next chapter! Please update soon _
zHamster chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
This is an interesting story... I personally love DaemonxElena. Elena... I feel that she's slightly OOC, but she really didn't have too much introduced in KHR anyway, although Daemon said she had a 'smile like the sun' or something.

There are a few plotholes, though... Daemon joined the Vongola only after Elena introduced him to Giotto. Elena should be the Duke's daughter, not a princess. But those can all be nicely solved if it's AU or something, which would be nice if Elena didn't die so early on.

I might be being a little too nitpicky, but that's just me. I love the story, and I hope you continue writing! I'll be looking forward to it!