Reviews for Falling Down
fast fan chapter 13 . 1/21
Great chapter
LadyShimmer chapter 18 . 1/29/2013
Nooo! Mickey! Hate Delaney so much:(

Loving this story, as a big Jack fan, I was hoping Jack might have had a romance with the woman at the conference though!
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 17 . 12/26/2012
Oh no! Mickey's back in Delaney's clutches. Nice thickening of the plot.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
Ooh, nice, nice, nice twist at the end with the doctor turning out to be the actual manipulator, but now I am wondering toward what end he is manipulating Delaney. Poor Mickey, I felt his panic and his pain. Looking forward to seeing what Brismith does, and how Mickey fares.
Joey's mum chapter 18 . 12/25/2012
Holy shit I did not see this twist! Brismith is the one manipulating the best well that is a turn up for the books. He seems more dangerous than Delaney, god help Mickey. Looking forward eagerly to the next installment.
Joey's mum chapter 17 . 12/25/2012
That did not seem quite right his window being open and his keys and wallet not being where he left them the night before, I hope Delaney don't harm him.
Joey's mum chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Making me feel chilled. Just what are Delaney up to now.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Might've been short, but it was a very detailed chapter. Shows that the doctor was very wrong in his assessment of Delaney, and that Delaney is very good at manipulating people. I wonder what he has planned for Mickey, other than playing cat-and-mouse with him. Nice work.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 15 . 12/22/2012
Great cliff-hanger, and strange twist with Delaney and the doctor being together. Very interesting turn of events that keeps the plot thickening.
ChemicalStar89 chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
Martin, Martin... what will he do now? Very good by the way. Can't wait till next chapter.
Joey's mum chapter 15 . 12/15/2012
A great chapter and this does not it seems bode well for Mickey. Is Delaney on his way to London for him or will he leave him alone. Can't wait for the next update.
Joey's mum chapter 14 . 12/12/2012
I liked this chapter, a nice bit of calm it seems before the storm, if I know you. It will be interesting to see where this goes.
Evil Cosmic Triplets chapter 14 . 12/11/2012
Nice chapter. I liked the simple meal that Jack and Mickey had together. Interesting bit at the end; I'm curious as to how the conference will tie in with the rest of the story.
ChemicalStar89 chapter 13 . 10/11/2012
Wow, that was good. Please update soon. I need to know what happens next.
darkorangecat chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
It's good to see Mickey safe, at least for a little while. Hopefully lives were kept out of harm's way with the information that Delaney gave to him.