Reviews for All We Were and All We Are
Guest chapter 49 . 12/4/2014
Please, Please, please finish this story. It is brilliant and we are yet to discover the gender of the baby when it is born.
equallydulcet chapter 49 . 12/3/2014
I know it's a long shot, but I am going to add to the voices hoping that you complete this story. Have been completely hooked and now I'm a bit gutted that there is no more, right when things were building to a resolution. Please, would love to see this one finished.
wolfdrum chapter 49 . 5/9/2014
I REALLY, REALLY hope you will update this story. What a terrible place to stop- will Ruth & Harry get cleared? will the bomb be stopped? will Towers & the Gavricks get their due for their dirty deeds? will all be well on the grid? Do Harry & Ruth have a boy or girl? Come on. Please finish this.
Guest chapter 49 . 1/15/2014
Gutted, gutted, gutted that this story isn't still running. Don't suppose you have the inspiration to finish it after 1.5 years away?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Please, please finish this story, it is truly an epic.
Narkybynature chapter 49 . 2/11/2013
Argh! Spent all weekend reading this only to discover it isn't complete, it is however very good! May have cursed the author as I tried to sleep without closure! Hope the writers block evaporates, as I'll be waiting with baited breathe for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 49 . 1/30/2013
Love this story, please, pretty please tell me you're still writing and hope to finish it one day. It's come so far
Guest chapter 49 . 1/7/2013
Almost had forgotten about this super fic. Fantastic writing. Hoping you will continue with it.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/6/2012
Pleeeeeease update soon! Such a brilliant story. Your writing is seriously good. Well done. (A good dose of Harry & Ruth goodness will be very well received by your eager readers, missing them!)
Storybookgirl08 chapter 49 . 11/17/2012
Please update soon. This story is brilliantly tense. Hope Dimitri really is one of the good guys x
Guest chapter 49 . 10/25/2012
so glad you're moving forward with the fic... looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 49 . 10/22/2012
Great story. Please don't leave so long to update. I had nearly forgotton about this story. Missing Harry & Ruth big time so yes please - loads of Harry & Ruth next time. You write them so well.
Trust-You-Only chapter 49 . 10/21/2012
I do miss Harry and Ruth but can see we needed a HR-less chapter to move things along. Can't wait to read more when they finally manage to reconvene and hopefully find a resolution that doesn't end with them all dead or in jail - and hopefully Towers and the Gavriks getting caught!
4ruth chapter 49 . 10/21/2012
I love how Calum, Erin and Dimitri work together to defeat the evil that lurks in the British government. I like the way you introduce the ingenuity of Malcolm into your story. I can only smile at Dimitri's description of Harry's and Ruth's relationship before tragedy hit them. You write great plots which to me are harder to imagine than the depiction of feelings.
Abigal chapter 49 . 10/20/2012
Nice story, now back to Harry and Ruth. Not you, I've just lost patience with everything today