Reviews for My Oh My
Mgriffith490 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
Please update this story soon. I loved it
KatzeIason69 chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
mmmm this sounds like it would a great story to read too. please update your stories ok.
Zwolftd chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
Oh! I'm really in love with your story. Can't wait to see Tom and Harold reunited and also get rid of Dumbledore. Really want to know the relationship between Harry and Harold. Is Harry Harold's grand nephew? I hope Harry will be ok. I think he's already with Draco's child. I hope Tom and his death eaters will come in the picture and protect Draco and Harry.
I hope you will come back and update again. I will wait for your update.
Please pretty please update!
saranya1555 chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
hi, it is giood fic, continuation please
Katelaina chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Oh wow Im totally addicted to this story haha I cant wait for the next chapter! Please dont abandon this fic.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
More! This is brilliant!
Broken.is.my.name chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
*review*
Angelcataanna chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I want to know wat happens
Brookie cookie17 chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
Please update soon I can't wait for the next chapter :D Keep up the amazing work
Brookie cookie17 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
loved this chapter
an angel's whisper chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
This story is amazing !
putthembackinpoetry chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Whoa -this is a twisted story! I love your original take on things! Poor Tom -I knew there was a reason he was so horrible :) Crazy but awesome! Keep writing!
Brookie cookie17 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
loved this chapter :D
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Poor Tom D:. I think this fic is really interesting so far though. .looking forward to your update.
emerald-abyss chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Please UPDATE! I beg of you! is he going to be with tome? with draco? or both? i kind of hope both, i don't know why, but i do. Anyway, love this to bits!