Reviews for Eternal Nocturne
Anna chapter 23 . 3/5/2013
I really liked it. I feel like the twist is still a little fuzzy but with a little work it should come around quite nicely.
Great job, can't wait for more :)
TheChel chapter 23 . 3/1/2013
This chapter has been long awaited, I'm so glad it's finally here..! Boy, you sure managed to surprise me by sending Aerith down there - good for Demyx, knowing when to step down and when not to.

I dont remember if the Dreamscape is from Doctor Who, but if that was what you were describing, I think it might have been a bit hard for people, who haven't seen Doctor Who, to picture it.

Asides from the fact that they actually managed to set off their plan, I think more could've happened in this chapter, but I am not better at that myself. Cliffhanger of doom, curse you!

Cant wait to see what you're leading up to, and I wonder how Demyx suddenly was cast into the Dreamscape as well!

Yours truly.
Mystical Authoress chapter 23 . 2/25/2013
...What...Just...Happened? (insert confused face here)
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 22 . 1/18/2013
Sorry that it took me so long to read this and review it! Life has been busy...and non-busy...i didn't really check email during my winter break...

But I just wanted you to know that I'm still reading and can't wait for another chapter! I'm very excited to see your interpretation of the Dreamscape :)
Anna chapter 22 . 12/16/2012
I loved it!
I'm so sad for Demyx, I cannot imagine what that would feel like.
I cannot wait for more. Please update soon this time.
TheChel chapter 22 . 12/13/2012
You updated, and this made my night!
1) I fucking love you for making Xigbar and Luxord live in the same house. LOVE.
2) Dat all-knowing Luxord, and I so love that you made a slight reference to some sort of love interest. More love for you. OmfgtellmewhoorwhatitisIgott aknow!

Generally, super awesome chapter long awaited. The angstiness is getting to me, but, hell, there are lot more of that to find in my own fic in every chapter. It adds dat spice, guuurl. I shall continue to follow this faitfully and pimp it at every twist and turn. *Salute*
At least Doc Who gave you some inspiration, neh?
Over n' out.
Mystical Authoress chapter 22 . 12/12/2012
If Demyx is seriously going to go into this 'Dreamscape' and try to find Yuffie...let's hope he suceeds. (crosses fingers for good luck)
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
Love this story so much. You did a really, really nice job with the character stuff as always, but particularly in this chapter. Poor Yuffie and DemDem X( Really excited to see what happens next!

A couple critiques:

1. You used the word 'just' a lot when it wasn't really necessary. I also do this all the time, but it's something to watch for.

2. There was a point where you used parentheses and they were actually used IN a line of dialogue. Parentheses are occasionally used in stories, but in all honesty, it doesn't make sense to have them in a line of dialogue. People can't speak in parentheses.

That is all! Keep up the good work!
Mystical Authoress chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
Oh dear. Oh...dear...wow. I hope Demyx and Axel can help Yuffie...
littlev123 chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
I think that that was a good bit of angst. Not too much, not too little. Can't wait to see what's going to happen to poor Yuffie!
TheChel chapter 21 . 10/11/2012
HEY YOU!
So you finally updated
Im kinda surprised at how easily Bonny just gives it all up XD She's just like "Yeah, no. Changed my mind. Let's go fellas!"
Oh, and the angsting could have been worse, so no sweat there XD Nice and lenghty chapter, I like that. I should do that. XD Can't wait to see what's waiting for us beyond the Neverland Arc.

Also, Xaldin makes an appearance! That was a pleasant surprise! Though Im surprised at how easily he was taken down XD
SoraIsMyHomeboy chapter 20 . 9/4/2012
Don't push yourself. Other things in life are priorities.

Awesome chapter as always X) poor yuffie and Axel and everyone else X'( very good story, can't wait for more! i wish i could be more helpful as far as criticisms, but i'm not sure what to say. there were a few grammar things but otherwise, nice job!
TheChel chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
Wow you updated, you updated! Trying to make me feel guilty? XD
Your chapters are getting nice and lenghty, and with this chapter I finally feel like the plot's moved a bit forward. The centipede appearing was assuring me that the main-plot was going to pop up again. Surprisingly little Demyx-angst this time around, lovely. I'll say what I said last time, Demyx, we've all been shot once in a while, you'll get over it XD
Mystical Authoress chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
Oh, crap...is...is Yuffie dead? Or barely alive? Let's just hope that she's still alive...
littlev123 chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
Don't worry about taking so long to update, good stories like this are worth waiting for.

Ooh, things were really heating up in this chapter! I can't wait for the next!