Reviews for Secret Sin
C. Jane Wright chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Perfectttt. You literally wrote the exact story I was thinking of. Thank you so much! it's perfect and HOT ;]

Also I think they're the perfect couple cause she's the one that brings up Jewel when she and her mom and sis are talking about the older boys being at marrying age. Jewel is sooo hot and loving. my fave 3

Also, Eula (her sis)soooo has a thing for Darl... too bad he's in an insane asylum.
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Wow, okay, this is beautiful! I loved the book and I came here looking for more, especially something with Jewel since he's my favorite.

Oh my goodness, I loved every word of it! First of all, the pairing idea was genius. I never thought about these two! Super cute, though.

I love you kept everyone super consistent with the novel. Especially Jewel. He's so unpredictable, so I'm amazed how you captured him perfectly. He was gruff in the beginning, but I love how he softened up and even went to church!

I really liked the relationship you set up between the two as well. They're so different, but the way you write them is perfect! I love Kate kept coming back to visit him. The dialogue between the two is great too. Loved that.

I'm glad you added in Jewel-Whitfield interaction because there wasn't enough of it in the book. I love Whitfield's reaction to Jewel's ironic appearance at his adultery seminar. In that aspect, you really captured the darker humor essence of the book as well.

AWWW! Kate and Jewel get married! AWW! I loved everyone's reaction to that. Especially Cora's! Aww, I love how Cash came out for the wedding. What a nice big brother. I'm happy he's getting married too.

This was just beautiful! Every word was gold. I loved, loved, LOVED it! Amazing job. You should write more AILD! C:
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This was excellent; and particularly well done that you found a plausible happy ending for such a difficult, haunted, lonely young man, that was at once sensual and touching.

Marvelously done.