Reviews for Ronins on the Hellmouth
KittyBeyondtheStarlights04 chapter 1 . 1/7
Here is another review. I keep reading what you have here so far and wow! This is going to be set up to be an awesome story. I noticed Gabrielle is in this from the Xena series? I love her! I enjoyed the show too. And yet Glory may annoy me but with her teaming up with Talpa and placing the Lady Ronin Guardians under their control. Great Spongebob! This is interesting so far. Keep it up. Cheers!
KittyBeyondtheStarlights04 chapter 7 . 12/21/2017
Oh my! First they got Rekino, now Mia! I hope the Ronins and Section 7 rescue them from the control of Glory and Talpa.
QueenoftheFlames04 chapter 6 . 12/1/2017
Btw, James doesn't deserve happiness!
QueenoftheFlames04 chapter 7 . 12/1/2017
You are the worst! I mean how could you have those girls controlled like that and for what? For your twisted desire? You got Ryo's girlfriend/fiance and his sister (mind you he didn't have a sister canon wise but what do I know) under that control along with three others that we haven't seen. WTF! I really hope you are satisfied. That because of you and this fanfic I now hate Buffy the Vampire Slayer. For God's sake just stop writing fanfics!
Women of Power chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
What can I say? You had your chance to make a great RW/Buffy crossover and you blew it big time.
Girl Interrupted chapter 7 . 10/23/2017
How stupid can anyone get! I hate this story very much because Ryo isn't a victim in it.
jaconda chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
I'd like to say something about Singularity Syndrome. The Time Lords didn't wipe themselves out, and certainly not with a paradox.
sonyab chapter 7 . 2/18/2017
Oh so Mia doesn't get the dart.. She gets the dark energy. And she wasn't really at a boutique as she thought she was! It was fake! WOW!
sonyab chapter 6 . 2/18/2017
Oh I love that the dart worked slowly in her system and it acted like she had the flu! :)
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Great!
sonyab chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Very nice start. :) I love how you call them Slayerettes! Hahaha!
Relyan chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Whoo! It's been a while, hasn't it? But I am glad to see that you are still writing. Great job! Talpa is such a jerk, isn't he? Always has to take over the world ... and annoy the heck out of everyone else in the process. I hope that Glory can/will put him in his place. He deserves it. Oh! Just fyi, but I am working on major rewrites to Dynasty Warriors. No, I haven't abandoned it (although it seems like it) - the edits are just taking time. The story is still the same, just some key elements are being reworked to make it stronger. Once that's done, I'll repost (and finish) it. Can't wait for your next chapter! - Relyan
Winter Yuy chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I love it, friend! I cannot wait for the next installment!
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Nice..
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
I can still see a double cross between Glory and Talpa down the road, but I guess only time will tell for sure. But in the meantime, using the Lady Ronin Guardians to distract the others in order for Glory to continue to search for her Key could be troublesome.