Reviews for Ronins on the Hellmouth
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
Great!
sonyab chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Very nice start. :) I love how you call them Slayerettes! Hahaha!
Relyan chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
Whoo! It's been a while, hasn't it? But I am glad to see that you are still writing. Great job! Talpa is such a jerk, isn't he? Always has to take over the world ... and annoy the heck out of everyone else in the process. I hope that Glory can/will put him in his place. He deserves it. Oh! Just fyi, but I am working on major rewrites to Dynasty Warriors. No, I haven't abandoned it (although it seems like it) - the edits are just taking time. The story is still the same, just some key elements are being reworked to make it stronger. Once that's done, I'll repost (and finish) it. Can't wait for your next chapter! - Relyan
Winter Yuy chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
I love it, friend! I cannot wait for the next installment!
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Nice..
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
I can still see a double cross between Glory and Talpa down the road, but I guess only time will tell for sure. But in the meantime, using the Lady Ronin Guardians to distract the others in order for Glory to continue to search for her Key could be troublesome.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
An interesting way of holding an interview. I'm pretty sure Shaw will have no problem with it at all.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Wonder if Glory knows what she's getting into when she summoned Talpa? It looks like it might be an interesting possible partnership, unless of course there plans to be double crossing later on.
Winter Yuy chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Hey friend! I finally am able to log back into my account! I'm adding this to my watch list. I can't wait to see what you do with the Guardians! :3
Wendi-bird chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I can say that I'm totally excited for this to continue! The prophecy in the scroll was quite interesting! I, personally, cannot wait for my Lady Guardians to show up! Keep me updated, friend. :)
Relyan chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
I'm glad that not all interviews involve sword fights! Ah, so the plot thickens! Excellent; I can't wait to see what happens next. As for Dynasty Warriors, I've been working on chp 23 since September but I have the worst writer's block ever! I know what must happen, but I just can't seem to write it! Grr! Know that I am working on it - I have half of it written. Two chapters to go (if I can ever finish this bloody chapter, that is).
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Cool so far! :) I like it.
Relyan chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
All I could think of at the end was, DUN DUN DUN! lol Great start - I love that you have all these characters and that you get into the plot right off the bat. I wonder what kind of information Glory is going to find on the Ronin? And how is she going to use it? Also: I'm working on chapter 22 right now; life has been ... relentless. Sigh. I trudge ever onwards; thank goodness for writing, or else I might lose what sanity I have left. :)
Ace Venom chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This looks like a good start.
Rogue Ronin chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
hey, the story has a good start but just a note, when characters are talking in order to make it less confusing, make sure to remember each character gets their own section or paragraph or sentence. try not to run the characters together when they are talking.