Reviews for Let Me Love You
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Red's a fucking asshole God damn
DragonWolfy13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I started laughing at the part where Green called Red a son of a bitch. Is that bad? 0_0
4SwordsFangirl chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
OMG. Perfect. O.O
I sent this to my BluexRed friend and she texted back: '... I hate you. T_T'
Me: Why?
Friend: For sending me such an epic story that it made me a Blue x Green fan. TTTT'
Nuff said.
InvaderZaz chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
That's the second fanfic I've ever read that made me cry. Amazing... Just AMAZING.
Black-fox chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
MORE please T.T

I love 3

*q*
Master of the Hellish Yard chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Dear inuyasha 303:

Actually, I agree with you. This honestly COULD happen, and the only thing I don't see being said is 'I love you more than anything' to each of the lovers. But it's Red, and he can be over the top sometimes.

And I noticed the thing about Shadow too. XD For one of the extensions, it would be amazing if you put in something about Vio being depressed about Shadow. Angst shall corrupt us all!

For the tear-building effect you hoped for, it didn't happen with me. But I see tons of comments of people crying and never thinking about a certain thing the same way again while I just found something enjoyable, and so it's been decided that I am some emotionless being.

The canon (or as close to as possible) pairings for Four Swords are about the only canon pairings I actually ship. There are some others, but they're few and far between. Still, I find GreenxBlue to be quite nice too, and the whole style you've done this in is quite good.

I hope to see the third one soon.

Sincerely,

Master of the Hellish Yard
flavio-sexual chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
this was a really great story i love the pairing GreenxBlue but i also like BluexRed so it kinda made me sad that Red was cheating on Blue
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This Is Beautiful! And so much Angst! I officially Break your 6 Review limit with PRAISE!

Many one-shots leave important things out or simply have no plot, but this was amazing! Perfect hook in the beginning and none of the rest disappointed. I couldn't stop once I started, it's now 12:50 here and I should have crashed Hours ago but who needs Energy when you have Incredible things like This to fill your mind with the most beautifully torturous images!

I never thought Red was too OOC, I can see him turning out that way after the end of the adventures. Interesting that he was with a Human, but a nice touch. Something else that's a nice touch is Blue's cuss, "To The Three!" Just little things like that immerse me even deeper in the whole world your words create more.

This is perfect for a first draft, I Wish I could write drafts half as good as this. Love This Story!
TrueHeroOfTime chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Yay, I'm your sixth reviewer.

This was awesome, and very sad.
Redangelsblush4 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
OMG THIS STORY WAS SO AWESOME!...i still am in shock that red would cheat on blue...wow...that really makes me think twice about innocent red...and having green love blue...ADORABLE~...i havent found anything that WASNT epic in this story!...but i dont really make a good critique...oh wellz...3 LUVZ DIS STORY~
Kissed A Wookie chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Wow that was very different - in a good way. My heart just kept breaking over and over again: when Red cheated, when Blue saw Red kiss the other man (especially then), when Vio told the one he loved to go to be with someone else, when Green confessed his love... :'(
Crystal114 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I never read anything with such a dramatic twist! Holy marshmallows! The endwas unexpected but satisfying i love it!
Starlight Wolf chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This was very heart touching. Poor green...I hope Blue will give him a chance, but after what Red did to him, he's completely broken. Ahhhh Vio~... The smart one...*sighs dreamily like a total fangirl*
Malpercio chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This was interesting, definitely in a good way. Frankly, I want to see what would happen next, but, of course, that's not the nature of a one-shot. Oh well.