Reviews for Bedtime Stories
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 4 . 9/21
Man, I wish I coud listen to this bedtime story when I was a kid. Loved this story and every chapter and word captivated me until the very end. Thank you for sharing!
Figment chapter 4 . 6/27
Great story. Nice and sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Ravenbull chapter 4 . 6/23
Just lovely.
bechloe47 chapter 4 . 4/9
This is sooooooo cute!
FireInLife chapter 4 . 3/16
Awww, this was an almost unbearably sweet ending! I loved the story a lot, and I'm so happy to read about happy families like this. Thank you so much for writing!
Imgoingtothehell chapter 4 . 3/4
Oh Dios, es una de las mejores historias que he leĆ­do :') Muchas gracias!
Crackinmywall chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
IM SOBBING THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING TO THE CUTEST STORY I'VE EVER READ. I love this fanfic! This has now become my new favourite :) :)
LukeXFireheart chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Best story ever! loved it so much
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
Beautiful,heart warming story. Just perfect!
Eyghon chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
This story was fantastic! I loved how Rachel froze out Quinn for 6 months, I loved the plot from begining to end, the storytelling... what a fantastic read!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
I read this again and all I did was cry in the first chapter when Rachel wasn't talking to Quinn and at the last scene with Beth and Faberry ;_; One of the best fics to exist! Thank you so much. I hope you grace us again with your talent.
guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
Amazing story!
nofcksgiven chapter 4 . 4/2/2015
"She stares at me? When? How? Re-enact it. What else have you noticed? Do you think she likes me?" -Laughing out loud bc that's so Rachel!

This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read on here. Everything about it is perfection. Nothing beats Quinn and Rachel getting their happy ending.:) Together. Thanks so much for sharing! I really enjoyed reading this. Fantastic job!
nofcksgiven chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
Dun dun dun DUUNNNNNNN! Thank you, Kurt! for putting it out there. How Quinn and Rachel haven't realize they're the perfect match for each other is beyond me. Even Julianna, who's SIX, is rooting for the Queen Princess and the Royal Jester. Haha. Honestly, I really like the pace of this story.
nofcksgiven chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
(Hopefully my review doesn't get cut off again, like last chapter).

Rachel's dads cooing over Beth is the cutest and sweetest thing (Hello future grandpas!). When Rachel sang to Beth to help her sleep, AWWWWHHHH! Such a precious moment. I love that Beth is so comfortable with Rachel. I like to think she knows something her mom and Rachel don't.;) She does have her mom's brain. Haha.

I'm super glad Rachel decided to give Quinn another chance. It's obvious she's still unsure if it was the right thing to do but she's Rachel and Rachel is forgiving, and Quinn has been trying so hard to prove she wants Rachel in her life. Gosh, these idiots that I love so much.