Reviews for Bedtime Stories
guest chapter 4 . 4/3
Amazing story!
tees chapter 4 . 4/2
"She stares at me? When? How? Re-enact it. What else have you noticed? Do you think she likes me?" -Laughing out loud bc that's so Rachel!

This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read on here. Everything about it is perfection. Nothing beats Quinn and Rachel getting their happy ending.:) Together. Thanks so much for sharing! I really enjoyed reading this. Fantastic job!
tees chapter 3 . 4/2
Dun dun dun DUUNNNNNNN! Thank you, Kurt! for putting it out there. How Quinn and Rachel haven't realize they're the perfect match for each other is beyond me. Even Julianna, who's SIX, is rooting for the Queen Princess and the Royal Jester. Haha. Honestly, I really like the pace of this story.
tees chapter 2 . 4/2
(Hopefully my review doesn't get cut off again, like last chapter).

Rachel's dads cooing over Beth is the cutest and sweetest thing (Hello future grandpas!). When Rachel sang to Beth to help her sleep, AWWWWHHHH! Such a precious moment. I love that Beth is so comfortable with Rachel. I like to think she knows something her mom and Rachel don't.;) She does have her mom's brain. Haha.

I'm super glad Rachel decided to give Quinn another chance. It's obvious she's still unsure if it was the right thing to do but she's Rachel and Rachel is forgiving, and Quinn has been trying so hard to prove she wants Rachel in her life. Gosh, these idiots that I love so much.
tees chapter 1 . 4/1
One chapter and I already love this story within a story! I love the kids, too. Julianna sure knows how to bride someone and always getting her way. Haha! She's too cute!

My heart really breaks for Rachel.:( Just picturing her face filled with excitement and happiness for Beth's first birthday only to be crushed by the stupid words that left Quinn's mouth! Ugh! Stupid Quinn. Sometimes she's just so thoughtless. I do believe she didn't mean any of the rude things she said about Rachel, esp
RikkuKashi chapter 4 . 2/15
This was so sweet. I can't believe I haven't read this before now, thank goodness for LiveJournal or I wouldn't have found out about this.
malexfaith chapter 4 . 1/10
Bloody hell. I've been reading your fics again for a week or so again and still you blow me away. I know your writings are amazing, then bam... You hit us again with something like this. If this was a movie I would own more then one copy. Thanks heaps for sharing
AmazingMac32 chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
This is one of the best feel-good Faberry story.. I have been smiling while reading it... kudos! I hope you write more of this.. Thank you for sharing..
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
Dude, very nice.
24bookgeek chapter 4 . 9/6/2014
OMG I loved it! One of the best fanfics I have ever read!
subtleanarchist chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
This is so perfect. Its three in the morning and I'm bawling like a baby. Beth is precious, and the storytelling was perfect. Jesters and Queens will never be the same again. Thank you for writing this, bless you.
EmeSharp chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Oh my god... this is the best story that I've read in a long time, I was having a hard day... and this story really made me smile like a fool, thank you! Bedtime Stories is now in my top 5 of faberry fic.
turnaroundchloe chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Just reread this again. And wow, all the feels are still there. Still one of my favorite Faberry stories ever.
JadeLeeBerry chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
I've only just finished the 2nd chapter and i'm upset that there's only 2 chapters left :( I want this story to go on foreverrrrrrrr :D :D
Amazing story I love love it. So cute, I had such heartache when Rachel was ignoring Quinn I nearly cried...
who am i kidding, I did cry (a little... only a tear lol Shhhh)
berniivdee chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
This was literally perfection.