Reviews for Bedtime Stories
Shorty83 chapter 4 . 6/12
Just the best. Loved every minute of it
B.01 chapter 4 . 1/25
amazing
I'm A Pretty Little Liar chapter 4 . 1/6
I teared up at the end :') This was great! I wish they had explored Beth more in Glee even after Quinn gave her up :( I loved the back and forth from past to present.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
Man, I wish I coud listen to this bedtime story when I was a kid. Loved this story and every chapter and word captivated me until the very end. Thank you for sharing!
Figment chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
Great story. Nice and sweet. Thanks for sharing.
Ravenbull chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
Just lovely.
bechloe47 chapter 4 . 4/9/2016
This is sooooooo cute!
FireInLife chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
Awww, this was an almost unbearably sweet ending! I loved the story a lot, and I'm so happy to read about happy families like this. Thank you so much for writing!
Imgoingtothehell chapter 4 . 3/4/2016
Oh Dios, es una de las mejores historias que he leĆ­do :') Muchas gracias!
Crackinmywall chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
IM SOBBING THAT WAS THE BEST ENDING TO THE CUTEST STORY I'VE EVER READ. I love this fanfic! This has now become my new favourite :) :)
LukeXFireheart chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Best story ever! loved it so much
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2015
Beautiful,heart warming story. Just perfect!
Eyghon chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
This story was fantastic! I loved how Rachel froze out Quinn for 6 months, I loved the plot from begining to end, the storytelling... what a fantastic read!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/2/2015
I read this again and all I did was cry in the first chapter when Rachel wasn't talking to Quinn and at the last scene with Beth and Faberry ;_; One of the best fics to exist! Thank you so much. I hope you grace us again with your talent.
guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2015