Reviews for Late In the Hall
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was beyond beautiful! I love it! Write on!
katelaina1717 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
So glad that not only Draco but also Snape stepped up to help Harry, just wish Ron got sent to azkaban for rape and abuse. Thankyou for a great fic.
Eshi chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Cute, fluffy like it's supposed to be.
Esprit du Coeur chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Quite good, if not really corny and clichè. Snape was beyond OOC, as was Harry and Draco, but that is okay, it wasn't too bad.

The sex was nicely written. However, I wish the story would have opened with a Ron/Harry scene, instead of going straight into the Draco/Harry. It would have given the story a little extra something. I feel its missing a true beginning.

That's my constructive critism. All in all, though, good fic.
Beep. Beep BEEP chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
HOLY FLIPPING SHIT WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST READD? WHOLE NEW MEANING FOR OOC!
KeitaroChan-xx chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Ron makes me so mad! I wanna kill him! This story is absolutely amazing and i can garentee that i will re-read this more than once.
Chris Nooley chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Let me start off on saying that this was utterly amazing! I loved it. Very well written and not just smut, it had actual romance to it, too.

I would, however, like to inform you that you have quite a few grammatical and spelling errors that did bother me. You add one to many "r"s in words and switch some punctuation, but still, you wrote one amazing fanfiction, sir!

Signed, moi
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Huwaaaaaow! this fic really awesome and I love it so muuuch! Poor Harry :( but he deserve Draco 3 hehehehehe
mamamae chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I loved it! I love when Ron is the bad guy!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
oh wow just wow i loved this
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Fast paced, but well written over all. Thanks!