Reviews for Rules of Succession
Feresi chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Nice story! Link is sooo cute!
Sono Ketsuraku Rinku chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Reading through your old stories again after a good 5 years or so, I'm pretty happy to say that your work actually aged very well. These stories were a huge influence on me as a kid. Back when all I wanted was for Link to run about and cut things up, these stories focused on expanding on the characters, giving them definite personalities and a basis to work off of. Gotta say, it changed the way I wrote forever there.

Anyhow, I'm happy to hear you're back and writing a new story. Cant wait to read it mang. Keep on goin, cuz as long as these stories up, you'll have at least one fan here.
A Loyal Reader chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
Excellent story, Kasuto. I've read all of your work and can't wait for "In Thine Image". You truly have a gift for creating memorable scenes in a story. In fact, when you described how one of the characters was killed by a slash right down to the bone of his neck, that hit me so hard I felt like vomiting.

Amazing story, though I have to say your later stories (like this one) were better than your earlier ones (like "The Biggest of Lies" and "The Darkness Within").