Reviews for Up All Night
Sandy74 chapter 12 . 5/14
I love this story. I have read it twice already. This is my third time. Keep up the good work.
Devora13 chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
massages are so wonderful :)
Devora13 chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
this reminds me of the movie 'vampire sucks'...its a twilight parody...there bella is sleepwalking and doing strange things!
Devora13 chapter 3 . 12/7/2016
I'm liking your fic so far ... i always thought that SM should have written a tiny bit more make out session scenes :)
appreciative fan chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
I've tried to find, "Snickerdoodles and Lemons", but I guess I don't know where to look. If you could tell me how to access the story, I'm sure that I will enjoy it as much as the rest of your work. I hope you get this email as it's been 4 years since you completed , ' Up All night". Here is my email if that is how you can lead me to your story. Thanks, you're great!
Shadows11 chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
This story is so great... I'm literately bouncing right now with excitement!
DJ chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
For the sake of argument here, with Bella's desire to have Edward on top of her, I would think that Edward, with his vampire brain, could figure out the weight of an average human male and allow only that maximum amount of weight to be on Bella. It's often a satisfying feeling for women, and I guess for men also, to feel that weight as if they are being "controlled" or held down by their partner. Perhaps, they could also try having Edward gradually increase the amount of weight he presses on Bella, until she tells him it's enough. With Bella on top, there wouldn't be an issue of her exerting too much weight on Edward.
Dancingwithawriter chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
i cant breathe XD
This is the best chapter!
LadyJovi chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
A sequel would be so cool. I will be watching for one.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
Hey I'd love a sequel to this story! I really like the way you write and this is one of many stories I read more than once. A sequel would be something I'd definitely read!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
Please please please do a sequel it would be awesome and I would be so excited this was already amazing so please do the sequel please please please
captaincullen chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
Please write a sequel! I read this story in one go cause I couldn't stop reading it! I loved it and would love too read more :D
Leibeezer chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
I'm still following this story, and would love to read the sequel.
mousekemom chapter 19 . 10/30/2014
Knock yourself out. I will read at least the first four chapters of most stories. Th a nod for sharing your talent.
Insomniac2013 chapter 19 . 10/30/2014