Reviews for Who's That?
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
*chuckles*

Oh my god... :'D
This is so adorable! And definitely Cute!

Absolutely amazing!

Very Nice!
delatrix chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Nice start to the story. I really liked that part, as it tried to bite Charli Bill.
TheHaloFreak chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Oh my gosh. This may be the CUTEST STORY EVER WRITTEN IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD! so cute!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This was very good. Sometimes Bill seemed a little older then two, but it was pretty good.
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This is really sweet, and cute, and funny. I like the little things in this fic: Bill's theory of how Charlie ended up in Molly's stomach; Bill raising his voice asking Arthur where baby's come from (LOL), Molly& Arthur commenting they'll have their hands full now (oh the dramatic irony!), and of course he way Bill is entranced from the moment he meets Charlie.

However, your tense's are a little out, which I know you mentioned in the A/N, but it bother's me that i should bother to take the time to read and review a fic when the writer can't be bothered to make sure the writing is as good as they can make it. Respect your readers a bit more and we will love you for it. Maybe find a beta reader if you dont like proof-readiing yourself?
The Phoenix Order chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Aww. I 3 the relationship between all the Weasley siblings, and you did a great job of capturing Bill and Charlie's early relationship.
FeelingCrossToday chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awh, well done. This was very sweet and made me chuckle. Especially the end. Lol at Charlie biting his finger.
Kazlene la Suicine chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Thats soooo cute. Oh gosh, that made my morning. I love how Bill reacts to Charlie. This was amazing
worldsgreatest4ever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
It was great. Really great
Ravenietta chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
One word: YES!

Love and hate,

~Retta

P.S. You understand there will be revenge for breaking my pencils.