Reviews for How to Find a Mate in Thirty Days
Winter wolf chapter 7 . 1/11/2014
Awwwwwwwwwww!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
That little scene in the dorms was brilliant, but I have to wonder... did Sirius cast a Muffliato charm, or did the entire boys dormitory hear them confessing and moaning?
n.harkin.9 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
so very very good
O.oLizAo.O chapter 7 . 9/20/2012
Me: YAYAYAYAYAYAY Moony/Padfoot forever! Loved this story!
Mary: Agreed.
Me:*Humming "Misery" and going to change*
Mary:*Grabs laptop* Hehehe. We both loved this story, honestly. And Liza is clueless. She is ignoring me. T_T Still, I am always trying to explain my feelings and stuff... Oops, shit, she's back...

Forever kinda-yuri,
Mary
and
Liza
Fearsparks chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
Aww so cute (:
AndrewStorm chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
i love it! that was funny at the end with Peter.
JohnTheFishLovesSnuffles chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Aww, so sweet, my dear! Loved it! This was another one that kept creeping up on me when I was crusiing the communities on my phone so I went on my laptop(I can't read chaptered stories on my phone :( ) to take a peak at what all the fuss was about! I most definately see now my dear! Congratualtions!
loverboysgirl chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
wow
LeafyHazel chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Adorable! Awww James is such a cutie when he catches them in bed. 'Three times?' :D
TeukieWookie chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Awww cute:3 Great idea, loved it! James was so adorable smirking at them doing it XP

Saranghae
WomenAreFromMars chapter 7 . 11/26/2011
That's gotta be one of my favourite WolfStar stories! :D
emmaplodocus chapter 7 . 9/24/2011
This was a brilliant read, I loved the idea and it was well written, thanks :)
Aria657 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
So freaking cute! I love them together, and the mating idea was interesting! If somebody told me they were dying, I would probably start laughing, check the calendar to see if it was April Fool's Day, and just not believe it. I would be in denial I guess... Well, I loved it! Fantastic job!
EpicFail94 chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
d'aw! still as good second time round! lol
EpicFail94 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
awm possessive horney bastards, lol!