Reviews for How to Find a Mate in Thirty Days
Sarah chapter 7 . 6/17
I'm literally sitting on my bed with my older sister who I know ships wolfstar but she doesn't know I do and I can't keep the huge grin off my face I'm trying not to be suspicious (not working)
Rine chapter 4 . 4/13
Awwwwww Sirius love's Remus. This is great, right? For they been friends for years, Sirius knows and doesn't care that Remus is a Werewolf and Sirius is very protectof those he care for. So it's good right? ...will it's good I know it us but I sadly think that Sirius is tis right in thinking that Remus won't believe him or think pretty much what Sirius said he would whis of course thinking that he only saying it because Remus is dieing? I believe he (Remus) feel like any like Sirius or anyone for that matter anyone would feel such a way. Which of course is is sad and so totally NOT TRUE.
Rine chapter 3 . 4/13
I glad Lilly knows about both Remus condition and about him being a werewolf. With her beans they bound to find a way to save Remus.
Rine chapter 2 . 4/13
But...but...but... I I don't want Remus to die, PLEASE have Sirius, the rest of the Marauders, and Lil find a way to save him PLESEEEEEEEEEE!
Rine chapter 1 . 4/13
What is it with cliffhanger's ? Why do chapter's, and shows and we'll pretty anything have to end in a a cliffhanger of some short? Please let Remus be okay please.
I lovvveeed it writemore like this pleaseeeeee
SomehowSlytherin chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
Absolutely hilarious! This is such a cliché concept but you managed to make it so original! I really enjoyed this story.
Rainbow Afro chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
See told you Lilly was going to be over the moon about this. I knew Hames would be happy about them being together. It Sema that Peter is at a point were he still have no clue about what happened. So we don't know if his okay with it or not hopefully he is if not. Welll that his lost then isn't it?
I absolutely LOVE this story it is my 4 or time reading it
Rainbow Afro chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
Yea I'm glad that Remus accepted that hus in love with Sirius and that Sirius indeed loved him. I whish he would have accepted that he did love Sirius earlier on in this chapter and gowent after Sirius. But thus was a very sweet, warm, charming, and somethning what clean way of... ...WELL...Geting this hater I'm happy that Remus pain is gonna and glad that it was Sirius to do so.I wounder what Peter will think of this. I know Lilly will be over the moon about it . And even though James may not truly understand Sirius and Remus relationship he us happy for them be they are happy plus Remus won't die (well at less not anytime soon) which is GREAT.
Rainbow Arfo chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
See Sirius was right Remus did act the way he tald Lilly he might. I knew that would Remus's reaction. Dame you Remus (God he my favorite character but he is really quite STUPID about some stuff.) Why is he doing this? It is quite clear that he and Sirius are mentioned to been it is quite clear that Sirius is his and he is Sirius's. It just complicated because he is makingit so because he doesn't believe that Sirius can and does like him like that and he doesn't want to say that he loves Sirius because he is afraid of rejection. Which he wouldn't get because Sirius love him which is obvious. But Remus (that fool) won't believe it git.
Rainbow Afro chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
Aha so Sirius does indeed like Remus and he knows he does that's good very very good. That is one thing Lilly snd James manly Lilly don't have to help him to see that he does which is good because they have to help to gane the confidence to tell Remus . As well as (we all know that Remus is going to feel this way) help Sirius convince Remus that he does in fact live him and NOT just saying it because he (Remus) is dieing. Oh yea they also gave to find Remus too that silly boy running off like that. I hope they find him and I hope he did anything stupid. He usely doesn't but this must be a very very hard and confusing thing to go through. People attend to do somethingstupid at ti es like that even the really smart one'sl
Rainbow Afro chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
Sirius is really worried about Remus I wounder. Is it because that he has feelings more the just friendship for Remus? Or is he just a very cuncern friend? In know he is more worried then James is because James doesn't know what worng with Remus and he does so I'm not asking that. I also notice that Remus also keep his eye on Sirius throughout Potions (as Sirius did to him) he also seem to linger on Sirius name longer then the others when he list of names of people that know abouthim being a Werewolf. So I'm wondering if Remus has feelings for Sirius too. And if so does he know it? Does he really not know? Because it seems to me that both Remus and Sirius like like eachother or at less on their way there.
Rainbow Afro chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Poor Remus only has only have a month or so to find a mate that I'm assuming he and his werewolf both have to agree on. And if that doesn't happen then Remus will die. I don't want him to die I hope he with his friends (especially Sirius) and Dumbledore help find who his mate is (that it is Sirius) before it's to late. I hope that once they find his mate he won't try to stop it you know how he is. Everyone is to good for him he is a monster that doesn't deserve to be loved. I HEAT that he thinks that about himself and the fact that he truly believes that it is true. Hopefully Sirius will knock some sance into him before it's too late.
Rainbow Afro chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
What is happening to Remus is he going to be okay? He was fine moment agoand all of the sudden he is in pan and go's in to unconscious. I'm glad that Sirius was there whis knows if the frist years would have known what to have dune.
I RemusSirius chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
Okay now they know they being Sirius and Remus. I'm sure that Sirius will tell the others for Remus is still probably be in bead right? I think that Remus doesn't want any one to worry about him so he won't tell anyone. Which is way I'm glad that Sirius was there hopefully with the Marauders (and maybe Lilly) they be able to save Remus.