Reviews for Glances at the Past
irisgoddess chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
Maybe Cenred recruits sorcerers and puts them on the front line. Hunith doesn't want a son with PTSD and trusts Gaius to deal with Uther. Remember, the royals weren't supposed to get close to him.
Blue Turtle of AWESOMENESS chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Ooooh upd8 soon
Sophie-SSS chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
I hope you update soon! I loved most of the chapters!
Okhtek Ya Setti chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
This was awesome :).

Yeah! Hunith! What's new in her life? Wait, wait-what about a prequel about Hunith... think it over!
Pidgeon-san chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Ha I love little Merlin! He's extremely similar to older Merlin!
LivingInTheClouds chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Ooh, will mustn't have been pleased with Merlin. Where can you watch merlin? Cause my searches are yielding zilch.
Sita Z chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
I love these drabbles! I have a weakness for kidfics about Merlin's and/or Arthur's childhoods, and this is wonderful - I love how you capture both the funny and the angsty aspects of being a kid with magic. And yes, Merlin needs to learn the transportation spell (they don't call it disapparating yet, I suppose ;) ). He could even learn side-along apparition (for want of a better word) and save Arthur out of countless sticky places.

Will you do a childhood encounter between Arthur and Merlin? I'd love to read that!
merlin9584 chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I think it's because Ealdor is on the border so the Camelot patrol come through and if Uther heard about a baby with magic so close to camelots borders he would kill Merlin. Maybe
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
This is awesome!I love this idea!Poor Merlin though,he had a rough childhood. I know Merlin season 5 will be on in the U.K. on Saturday but I didn't think it would play in the U.S. till January!If you know something I don't please tell me!Thank you!Leanna
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
I can't wait for season 5 tomorrow. It would be awesome if he could transport himself. LOL!
Naisa chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Good drabble, I loved Will in this one :)
MamzelleHermy chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Oh my gooood ! You really told people to read my fictions? I bloody love you !

I loved the chapter! I could really picture Will being like this. Ah... I miss him... Why did he have to die?
Curly Wurly Me chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
I really like what you've done here :) The use of quotes from the show to give glimpses in to Merlin's life is an original idea and works really well.

On the note of Ealdor being in Cenred's kingdom, I think the issue is that it is sort of in a no-mans-land between Cenred's kingdom and Camelot. Whilst it is officially part of Cenred's kingdom, it isn't far enough in for him to worry about, apart from when he needs to use them, to get crops for example. Because it is so close to the border with Camelot, Uther still sees fit to go there during the purge (Balinor tells Merlin that he had to run from Ealdor when knights of Camelot came). And the people there were close enough to Camelot to have heard enough of Uther's anti-magic propaganda to be scared by it and I think it was also just a bit of a taboo subject, hence their dislike of Merlin. Hope this helps :)
DeleaMarie chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Oh, I love the idea behind these! Merlin's past has always interested me, and I think you're doing a great job of portraying it in your drabbles! Sweet, sad, and wonderful... Can't wait to read more! :)
MamzelleHermy chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I love the idea of that story ! It's sad chapters aren't longer thought...