Reviews for The Hardest Part
update PLEASE
notme chapter 28 . 7/11/2014
Yes ! I love a happy ending. REally good story
notme chapter 27 . 7/11/2014
this could be a major disaster or a miracle in the making...can't wait to see which it is
notme chapter 21 . 7/11/2014
I liked Aria'a recollection of being in the woods and getting hit. That was unexpected
notme chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
SO SO glad Aria remembered! Just couldn't stand her thinking that Ezra was not honorable .
"You've always been her." - LOVE IT!
notme chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
I loved this scene of the car in the rain. Too bad Aria didn't remember the best part. Maybe she will think of this scene again and remember the rest of it
notme chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
at least Ella may try to accept this relationship
notme chapter 2 . 7/11/2014
poor ezra!
4 Ezria chapter 28 . 6/22/2014
This has been a phenomenal story! Now everyone including Byron and his parents are okay with Aria and Ezra's relationship. My favorite part was when Aria said her speech and took her stand right infront of Ezra's dad. Then at the end of her speech Ezra said "God, I love you." Lol!
please please please read the last chapter I love this story. Please please please update the last chapter
4 Ezria chapter 27 . 6/22/2014
Byron is starting to really accept Aria and Ezra's relationship but Ezra's family is not. Now Aria's family and Ezra's family are in Ezra's apartment with Aria and him. I hope Byron sticks up for Aria if Ezra's family says anything about her not being enough for him.
4 Ezria chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
I really love this story!
4 Ezria chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
Aria met Ezra's family. Now Ezra's dad asked Aria was it said in the book I'm going to miss you in class.
4 Ezria chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
Aria went back to Ezra's apartment to surprise him and found Ezra's mom, dad, and brother in his apartment with him. Lol!
4 Ezria chapter 23 . 6/22/2014
Please don't give up on this story.