Reviews for All These Words Are Underlined
valenros chapter 1 . 2/22
Awwww, I loved this! I loved the crash scene! And the epilogue was so sweet and fluffy I'm gonna die :P Thank you so much!
DaVinci chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I seriously love this story and always come back to it every few months :3 its an old favourite of mine and its something that's both easy and oddly calming to read. I love the roomate idea and the relationships between everyone, and the writing is excellent. Good work!
Sooooooooooooooo chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
cute ;_; Omg... moreee ;_;
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
DAWWWWWWWWW!
Cobizah chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Awww, that was a super cute and interesting fic! :) I thought Desmond and Shaun were very well characterised (and Rebecca was hilarious xD). Thanks for the fun read!
Moonlit13Rose00 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Very well written! It even got my Desmond muse all stirred up for rp. There is a reason it's one of my favorite OTPs.
zwei10 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ok I officially need a favorite favorite list. That was freaking amazing. I loved the plot and I love your writing style. :D
MapleFlavouredIce chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Awww, I am just melting from the perfection of this story. o3o It was just so cute, so well written! Guh, I love it. My favourite part has to be the bit where Shaun says he forgot the mash. Melted my heart, that did. I just want to hug this fic. It's just so perfect! Excuse me while I re-read the ending.
EuphoniumGurl0 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was hot and cute and so very surprisingly in-character. You've made Desmond just as crude in his speech and actions as he is in the games and Shaun just as eloquent and elitist. And yet, they meshed together flawlessly. Not to mention that I've never been so turned on by a non-sex scene before. I loved this. Brilliantly written.
Lessandra chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I'm officially in love with this story.
It has absolutely the perfect pace, from the first word to the last. This plot is much loved by authors of many various fanfics, and it was a treasure to find it kept so deliciously intense, by way of Todd and the unexpected [though, fortunate :)] twist of his interest in Desmond. I was hanging on your every word, as the climax was approaching, and it too wasn't rushed and brought kind of a cathartic relief to me.
I also wanted to note that am a huge sucker for what is generally referred to as 'gay-for-you' plot, and a sour point for me often is when the authors reveals about the straight character that he was 'gay-all-along'. And to read the emotive part of the steamy bits, where Desmond is slightly weirded out by all that is happening, all so new to him, but it all is fine, because he's with Shaun - such a pleasure to behold.
This was very hot, engaging and lovely. Thank you! Much inspiration to you for new stories.
mar-iguana chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was so.. /sobs grossly
PERFECT!

TwTd
Characterless chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Live this. Pity it isn't more lemon-ey xD
Ichsven chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
You would probably want criticism and stated aspects on what makes this a really really good read but I can't do that right now over my intense FANSQUEELING. This AU works. I like how Shaun and Desmond and EVERYONE is portrayed in character and how all the warm and fuzzy feeling feel so warm and fuzzy.
Avery Shy chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I can't remember the last time I reviewed a fanfic, but I just love this one so much.

I generally read m/m romance novels - orginal fiction, not fanfiction - but it's terribly depressing sometimes, because despite the fact that it's published material, it's often boring and flawed and frustrating. So every time I get too frustrated with my latest purchase, I go back and re-read this and remind myself there's hope for the m/m genre, whether it's fanfiction or original fiction.

I love you. I love gay Lucy, and poor Rebecca, and a Shaun who's not afraid to punch his boyfriend in the face. And I especially love poor, confused Desmond, who's only freaking out a little about the whole "having sex with other guys" thing.

I have no complaints. None.
MayonakaNoArashi chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
that was amazingly hot and cute all rolled into one... i'm not sure how you did it.