Reviews for Photo Booth
Aweeee! It is so cute! I love it!
007Draigh chapter 1 . 4/18
Kawaii! :3
PSI Ness chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
That's was cute... I cried. Ahh... amazingness.
-Ness
JokerBone chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
How can I make stories I wanna be a fanfic writer
Toshiko-chan chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
omg so much fluff! waayyyy toooo cuuuteee. :L
at first i thought ness didn't want to be with lucas anymore... :'( and then the end made me tear up, omg. he didn't want to be with lucas THATTTT way he wanted to be something more, and then i totally cracked up. x)
anyways, i am totally in love with your nesslucas fics! in my opinion, you make the best ones. :) thanks for writing this!
ElxzabethMxdford chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Cute. 3
RegisteredAccount chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Awww, this is so sweet and adorable!
Shiro0Neko chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Cute, kinda simple and cute.
Storyperv chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
How cute. n.n who knew ness was so romantic?
Link's Little Brother chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was just...amazing! It was cute, beautiful, and many more prasing words that I can't name! Now, I really want to see their wedding...please? Keep up the wonderful PK Love stories!

-LLB
ShimatoLan chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
OMG! I did'nt expected that! It's very cute to think in Ness and Lucas married.

I liked this story so much, it's so sweet :). I want to know how the wedding will be...
Kittehz chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
...O.O

that was... I can't think of a word that describes this properly. think every word that means praise, and smush them all together. :D there was enough fluff to choke tabuu.

and now, to finish this review with a fangirly SQUEEEE!

Kittehz
weeeeee chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
*sorry it's rushed, I'm going somewhere soon*

I LOVE IT! OMG YES~! Please don't stop writing NxL! I love your stories, they're so cute and fluffy, and I love NxL fluff! 333 So regardless of what others say, keep writin', in SSBB it's quite possible. DON'T STOP!

... I'm craving to see their wedding now... Can you...? D ( puppy dog face)
Lukeprism is a lazy whore chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
LOL WIN

You totally had me going. I thought Ness was gonna be like, "Oh hey Lucas I guess I just don't like ya like that anymore lolz." But now I see what you did there. HURR HURR. (And of course it's going to he a happy ending, you always write happy endings, at least that I've seen...)

We need to see their wedding day now. :B

Very nice little oneshot. Two thumbs up! Keep up the awesome NxL, you're PSI Rockin' it! C:
afterdawn9x chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Omg, I can cry right now! *tears of joy!* That is so smooth of him, and perfect setting and timing!

I feel all warm and fuzzy now, so many butterfiles had lifted. Your NxL stories are the best, please continue your work! Just wonderful!