Reviews for Where Bloodlust and Pride Meet Part 1: Warriors in Love
HidanFangirl chapter 22 . 8/24
When I saw the pairing I thought "what unholy abomination have you birthed, author?"
But now these two are my OTP.
Damn it.
P.S. you'd think Byakuya would learn not to talk aloud by now.
kurokitty chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
awe the tree is just like ken-chan :) wicked battle skills and sweet :3
blackbloodywolf chapter 22 . 12/7/2014
so cute
HelleBelle chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Aww i think I'm going to cry LOL
Bananafishh chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Oh my god oh my god oh my god. I love this story so much and I was so dissapointed wnen it sropped updating but.., it didnt!? I just havemt been getting updates! And now there are two books?! Im shakingg. I cant believe it.
BYAKEN 4ever chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
Hi author-san! Your story as usual is wonderful! Please make another story starring Byakuya and Kenpachi! Their pairing is rarely used and they just look cute together. I guess opposites do really attract! :)
Thanks! and more power to you! I hope I can read more ByaKen stories!
Kunohichi8 chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Fucking amazing!
Jodi chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
I really loved story! The dynamic between Kenpachi and Byakuya was amazing and it was great how Byakuya took his time figuring out how he really feels about Kenpachi, and then of course when he does the faith that he has for his husband was touching. I even loved how Aizen and Gin worked together and their evil plan. I can't wait to read the next story! Though I do have I request... I was wondering if you would do a story with Kisuke Urahara and Ichigo Kurasaki, it's my favorite pairing and I would love to have something interesting to read about with them and the love they have in my head! Lol! Sadly there is not a lot of long fanfics with Urahara and Ichigo, and so far the best one in my eyes is 'A Passion of Controversy', so it would be great if you could and a fic to my pairing that I could love as much as this one. :3 Thank you if you can fulfill my request and no problem if you can't.
irockyourworld123 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Omg! I loved that ending! :) I love how you write for this pairing and to tell the truth I think you just bright to the dark side with this pairing!:3 I love this story and hope to read many more like it
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
Aw, and they are in love T_T
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
OMG, they are married 3 ;;
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
OMG! I love these two xD
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 8 . 1/7/2014
Finally I find time for read this fic!
Venipa chapter 22 . 12/12/2013
U kno its rare to see these two captains as an item in any fanfic but they do match lol bravo on this...IM favoring this n go read the continuom
Aquarius Seth chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
Ah caught up with the final chapter! This was a cute story. I am not crazy about male pregnancy stories but this one was very well written, thank you for sharing it.