Reviews for Carry On Through Cartilage And Fluid
gryndylows forevah chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was sad...I feel horrible for kurt and blaine...I mean without kurt what will blaine do..?
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh, my babies.
Alicia.SheShe chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Way to make me cry. My cousin is looking at me like I'm freaking insane.
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
omg...soo sad...o,o
Jay Li Matsuda chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was one of the saddest stories I have read...
The ending was the part that got me the most.
How Blaine couldn't really remember the dream and he didn't see Kurt in the corner and also how he wouldn't see him for a very long timeā€¦
It honestly broke my heart.
KjAnDcooL chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
everything about this is perfect. just...wow. i wish i could write like you :) x

the only flaw is that there isn't more of it :P

Kj 3
mrslee chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Mother. Bleeper.

Ahhhhhh..

CREYS!

CREYS!

I decided, okay, one more before I take a break. WHY DID I PICK THIS ONE?

I'm honestly speechless. I'm sad in a similar but completely different way to how Time Together got me. I don't know if it's because Kurt isn't embedded in Blaine's life (at all, really) or if it's because it doesn't involve character death directly. But it still made me ache inside in a way that apparently, your stuff has the power to envoke. Damn you and your amazingly amazing literary ways! I find it so sad for Blaine that he won't ever meet Kurt. As much as everyone says Blaine saved Kurt, I think there's a lot of reciprocity there. And he's getting it from Kurt in this instance the only way Kurt can give it to him.

So I'm going to stop before I cry again. Now I need to find another story of yours to read that won't kill my life. Lol!

Here's hoping! Fabulous job on this - again, nothing short of amazing :)
HowDoYouDoop chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Oh god, my life is never going to be the same after reading this. I cried. Lots. ;AAA;
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh my god, you just ripped my heart out! :( Everything Kurt said to him was heartbreakingly beautiful, and so so SO loving. They have to live without each other! I seriously wanted to cry. Fate is so mean! I love this, I can't even tell you how much, it was amazing.
speculate chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh. My. God.

I can't express my love for this story. The plot is amazing, the description is fantastic, the grammar was perfect (very important to grammar nazis like me), and my heart stopped when I read the title. As you can tell my my terrible penname, I love My Chem. Favorite band. #coolstorybro

Anyway, you're a very talented writer. I fully enjoyed this story, honestly one of the best I've read.

Oh- and if you like MCR and Glee, we should be best friends. Kthxbai.

xxSarahxx
ihavedeletedeverythingherebye chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Wow. Just wow. That was written beautifully- I love the concept of it, of when Blaine was attacked at the Sadie Hawkin's dance, Kurt was there, having died a while before... It's just so sad but so beautiful at the same time.

I absolutely loved how you wrote it.
Arcelia chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is beautifully done, and wonderfully poignantly depressing. Nice work.
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Eh, crying. Like, buckets. No, garbage bins. How about a whole pool? A river? THE FUCKING OCEAN?

Amazing, as always. I don't think I've ever cried so hard, ever. I loved it. I love you :)