Reviews for Break my Fall
LilyLu152 chapter 50 . 2/5
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH I WISH IT NEVER HAD ENDED! Anyway, I LOVE the story. 3

I hope you have a fantastic life! :3
A Person chapter 50 . 8/20/2015
Thank you for writing this. You've captured the personalities of every character flawlessly, creating living, breathing people within the virtual pages of a fanfic. This is hands down one of the best Four Swords fan fictions I've ever read- actually, it's one of the best fanfictions that I've ever read. It's truly amazing.

(The fact that I love every relationship that actually lasted until the end simply adds to the amazing quality of this story. Please continue Catching Boulders. I WANT MORE!)
Luna chapter 31 . 5/1/2015
I love chapter 31 so much, and I don't know why I just love it!
TomboyWriter chapter 50 . 10/26/2014
This was really freaking great. I stayed up until 1:16 am just to read it all! So great. All chapters faved. Best Four Swords fanfic ever.
TomboyWriter chapter 37 . 10/26/2014
Daaaw, the more Green hurts Vaati the more I like Vaati... Is that weird? Yes?
TomboyWriter chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
MIND. FUCKING. BLOWN. (- That's basically my summary of my reaction to Vaati kissing Green. XD)
TomboyWriter chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
I love this chapter... I... I just love it. Okay? Okay. LOGIC XD
ShadowLink5 chapter 50 . 9/8/2014
You've almost reached 400 by now..

I loved this story. Great job. I love everything. :)
ShadowLink5 chapter 24 . 9/8/2014
What's going on in this chapter? It seems really obvious but I can't put my finger on it. PM me?
ShadowLink5 chapter 21 . 9/8/2014
No! Green! :c
ShadowLink5 chapter 18 . 9/8/2014
HAHAHAHAHA YES
ShadowLink5 chapter 17 . 9/8/2014
I think this is one of the first fics I've read about Ghira that he isn't gay. Haha
ShadowLink5 chapter 15 . 9/8/2014
Yes! Whoop whoop *whistles*

I watch FIM too...I think I'm this weird mix of Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle and a little of Fluttershy. See, I'm a little shy, but then sometimes I'm crazy, and then sometimes I'm quiet...
ShadowLink5 chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
Oh my gosh I can just imagine an evil Agitha "MY TERMITES WILL ENJOY THIS MUAHAHA" you made her sound so creepy! XD

aww..poor Red...