Reviews for The Rules Of Engagement
I am patiently waiting for an update to this fabulous story, but desperately hoping to read more - just don't abandon this story please.
Ladyfun chapter 10 . 3/9
Oh my. It begins...
Rose Russo chapter 10 . 2/8
Wonderful story and I hope you update soon
fernland chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Thank you for the update! It was really cool to get character development for Seamus and to see his relationship with Hermione.
Things are really brewing for our favorite two witches! I'm excited!
natblueeyes1 chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
Great update. Luv this story!
Project 0 chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
nice preview, definitely looking forward to that update! also hoping you'll touch upon the whole fleur-viktor row again. what was that about? and whats going on with hermione's sudden powers? will you explain any of these, i hope?

at any rate, this story is awesome and i cant wait for more. thanks for sticking with this!
fernland chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
Thank you for the preview. I'm so excited for the next chapter! I'm also excited for Lycus to get what's coming to him. That guy is a creep!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
welcome back! short chapter :( hope you update soon :D
Leti2a chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
So good! I like your story!
Just one thing : "c'est que tout va bien" it isn't correct here.
The correct one is : " est-ce que ├ža ira?"
If you need some advice in French, feel free to contact me! ;-)
Please continue!
fernland chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
This story is so exciting! What a wonderful adventure. I'm looking forward to more.
Artemis Noir chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
Wow, this story is fantastic! I love the dynamic of the new trio with Seamus and how Ron became a man and a great friend. I don't mind the slow build up to this relationship because the action is so good but I was so happy that Hermione was rescued by Fleur. Excellent pacing as well.
DangerGirl123 chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
update soon...
monkgirl chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
Love your story. It's very interesting and very well written. Please keep it up!
warm-up01 chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
oh gosh, this is amazing! reminds me of action films and it's awesome! i just hope you can finish this, can't wait to see how you take it. i'm engrossed in every chapter, and now i'm wondering just what will happen at this party. dust...bombs? who knows but you! so please finish this asap.

and thanks for writing, i just hope that you continue it soon.
chaosrin chapter 6 . 1/20/2014
I'm glad you updated, to be honest I always like and remember this one due to its adult setting as auror going on mission both action and relationship development of the pairing.
Do please update often sigh there's more of this kind of story other than Hogwarts era.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »