Reviews for The Rules Of Engagement
Swarm012 chapter 6 . 3/5
oh gosh, this is amazing! reminds me of action films and it's awesome! i just hope you can finish this, can't wait to see how you take it. i'm engrossed in every chapter, and now i'm wondering just what will happen at this party. dust...bombs? who knows but you! so please finish this asap.

and thanks for writing, i just hope that you continue it soon.
chaosrin chapter 6 . 1/20
I'm glad you updated, to be honest I always like and remember this one due to its adult setting as auror going on mission both action and relationship development of the pairing.
Do please update often sigh there's more of this kind of story other than Hogwarts era.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
This is quite good. Seamus too, not usually invited to the party but the characters have flavor and class. More please
monkgirl chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Just came across this story. Wow! You write some great action. Love it so far. Am a little unsure about their (other than Fleur) love statuses. Maybe some back story, especially for Ron and Hermione? Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see more.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
YES FINALLY, I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS FIC I ALMOST GAVE UP AND JUST REREAD IT ONCE IN A WHILE THANK YOU SO MUCH, AUTHOR
avolitio chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
You need to update. You don't understand how crucial for me it is, that you update. My sanity is at stake here, take pity
Amaranta316 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
NO NOOOOOOOOO! you cannot be serious! I need to keep reading this, it was so awesome!

First of all, you made adventure and this is a first I read for fleurmione, which is always romance, angst or hurt, comfort, etc., so yay!

Second! I love AU, I would happily live in AU land :D... and you're keeping stuff from the past so it's canon to some point *thumbs up*

Third: Hermione manipulating people with her looks and her brain!

Fourth: Fleur all badass going in missions with no plan and no wand (she's little f***** up in the head I must say, but I absolutely enjoy it XD).

And last but not least: romance! xD... well, it was about to start right now, right?

so you see, you CANNOT stop writing this! It's one of the few times I'm interested at all in adventure so please please please, I'm begging you, keep it up :)!
Zyrl chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
The mission was so damn funny, I was laughing the whole bloody time. This story is extremely brilliant, ron's just freaking adorable and funny, and seamus was a nice breather too.

Hermione's as uncertain as always when it comes to Fleur and I've always liked that uncertainty. Hahah, I sure do hope you're going to continue this story, I'd love to hear the rest! Keep it up and great job! Thanks for the laughs, really, I needed them. XD
piceaabies chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
I don't understand why Ron is the only one doing paperwork, I know he stole the car but I thought they all caused a lot of damage in Morocco? I liked Hermione's interaction with Seamus you do a good job of adding depth to your story. Fleur has a lot of confidence in her self because Hermione is not really giving her any signs that she is interested in her.
RainBlueWater chapter 5 . 10/8/2011
10 out of 10 you really have made me want to keep reading.
Cloud chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
This was a nice chapter - seeing how the characters cope after that crazy mission. I can't wait to see where the story will go from here. Thx!
Zelda's Hero chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next!
GothicPheonix chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Way to go Fleur :) You definitely know how to keep a girl waiting; and surprising her. I wonder how Hermione is going to fair; knowing she will try to reason everything :)
bananaTron chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
ohhhh.. thanks are starting to steam up! Excellente. Im enjoying this story :D
NightOfMine chapter 4 . 10/3/2011
Ahh lovely! I hope you will update soon