Reviews for The Rules Of Engagement
Mararsi chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
Thanks for all the hard work!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/13/2016
omg... how do they get together? are there any additional obstacles? please finish this!
equastar chapter 11 . 7/1/2016
OMG the mystery is keep filling up, more pls, can't stop reading really
Fernland chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
So much adventure! Thank you.
Z chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
So stoked you started updating again, will most likely re-read the chapters again to get the whole feel of the story but you're doing really great so far. Thank you for updating! :)
ladywordsalot chapter 10 . 3/3/2016
Just discovered this story and I thought I'd let you know that I've thoroughly enjoyed what I've read so far. I hope you grace us with another update soon :)
Fernland chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
The great thing about a long absence is the re-read! Thank you for the update!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
I am patiently waiting for an update to this fabulous story, but desperately hoping to read more - just don't abandon this story please.
Ladyfun chapter 10 . 3/9/2015
Oh my. It begins...
Rose Russo chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
Wonderful story and I hope you update soon
fernland chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
Thank you for the update! It was really cool to get character development for Seamus and to see his relationship with Hermione.
Things are really brewing for our favorite two witches! I'm excited!
natblueeyes1 chapter 10 . 10/31/2014
Great update. Luv this story!
Project 0 chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
nice preview, definitely looking forward to that update! also hoping you'll touch upon the whole fleur-viktor row again. what was that about? and whats going on with hermione's sudden powers? will you explain any of these, i hope?

at any rate, this story is awesome and i cant wait for more. thanks for sticking with this!
fernland chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
Thank you for the preview. I'm so excited for the next chapter! I'm also excited for Lycus to get what's coming to him. That guy is a creep!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/4/2014