Reviews for The Stranger
Ferm chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
the sev as sirius thing was very good.
Sulphur chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
That's really tragic, but believable. Not completely tragic, because their relationship would not last when Severus still insisted on joined the DEs, but still pretty heartbreaking.
Serb chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was beautiful! Finally a good story involving Snape and Lily. I too, think that Lily might have been developing some affections towards her closest friend (though not as much as portrayed here) but she mistakenly started thinking that he hated her.

And I agree with you that Snape definitely doesn't look British (going by the book descriptions). He could pass off as someone who is from Southern Europe, but not from the north, especially not with that sallow complexion (a yellowish tone normally olive-skinned people have when they lack the sun). I really enjoyed the heartbreaking side of this fic, and that maybe Lily meant the letter she wrote to Sirius with Severus in mind. It's truly tragic that she never lived to find out just how much she meant to Severus and that hating her was the last thing on his mind, no matter how badly their relationship was damaged.
DofD chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
iluvdestijl chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh wow! To think, all he had to do was tell her that one time that he loved her, that one time, and things could have turned out so differently for Severus. He might could have even been happy for longer than that kiss. Poor Severus.
Sindie chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Love it, as always. :) You have remarkable insight into the characters.
JupiterJack567 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
loved your original and it's great to see this from lily's point of view.
ReWriter15 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
This very well filled my cup of angst-

Though only slightly, as I would have also wanted to read more on Snape's point of view...

It was so well and in depth at the beginning before drowning down all quick-like and summarized at the end.

I was sated but not quite entirely satisfied.

It was a memorable read, however, ,

Thank you for writing!
Jinna chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Such a beauty overload... The story of Severus' doomed love is one of the most heart wrenching ever written. His intensity. His unscrutable layers. His fated duality: friend and foe, light and darkness, power and fragility, truth and lies... He is really a creature of beauty. And you so got his inner twisted, torn, tragic motions.