Reviews for For the Best
Say This Pen Name Is Available chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Lovely interpretation of the relationship between Magneto and his children. Bit confused as to the details of their childhood but it wasn't too much of an issue. Very nicely written too.
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
OMG, why did you stop! This was so amazing and had some truth/realism behind it. I'm eager to see how this innocent kid becomes the Evo!Quicksilver that we know. Interesting to see if he ever goes back again.

Interesting take on Mags too, I might add.
Avi Twilacar chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is a great fic! finally someone actually portrayed Magneto as a person who want's to do the right thing!

and i love how Pietro is portrayed, he's like this cute little bunny that calls Erik 'Daddy'

i love this story!
Shadowsong chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Aww... that was sad... but very good. It's nice seeing Magneto as a dad and not an insane world conqueror.

Okay... critique.. Maybe a flashback or something added, to make Pietro think a little bit, but really, it was a nice fic. :)
GregAlanDraco chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Hey, i love this story x
M Leblanc chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
OMG! That was so awesome! Your portrayal of Erik was a welcome change- I'm SO used to seeing him as a heartless bastard who drugs his son and trains him night and day. Great job!
Queen of Gambitia chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
. .lord.
how did you manage to make me cry a grand total of four times?
your amazeing. just amazeing. write more. please?
Kat Maximoff chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
That story was unbelievably sad. I don't know whether it was the way you acutely captured the young boy's feelings or the way you handled the feelings of a father who has lost two children, but this story was amazing. Please continue writing fanfiction, as you clearly have a knack for making me cry!
Kat Maximoff
ASGT and Kat Maximoff chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
This was so sad! It made me cry! This was beautifully written, unlike many fics on this site. I loved it. Is this the only chapter? Or will there be more? Please make more! I loved it! I especially liked how you illustrated the bond between Magneto, Pietro and Wanda. It was so cute, especially with the whole "our room" thing. I loved it! (For the third time.)
Kat, who is listening to depressing music
Amelia Glitter chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
*hugs little Pietro* Aw...that's so cute! Poor Pietro...I'll love you!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
This is a fantastic fic! It's really powerful!
Duo Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Wow, i was getting all teary eyed. Poor Pietro, and for once I actually feel sorry for Wanda. This was beautifully written.
Geministarz chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
aw... so what if it was entirely OOC for mags, it was still an awesome fic... loved it.
Shuggie chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
**completely horribly and miserably fails to hold back sniffles and grabs onto Lance for emotional support** so sad...i loved how you portrayed Daddy Mags! so glad to see him treated as a person and not some rock with no feelings.
Ellen chapter 1 . 5/17/2003