Reviews for No Strings Attached
Ahh. but Bella, Tanya is the one running scared! :D She would not have confronted you if she wasn't! She hasn't know for two years. But the baby is months old, so Edward been with her to..

Please continue this :D
Thanks Gay Cullen!
elizabeth bennette chapter 2 . 3/8
please update..thanks
WriterGirl216 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
This story is amazing. I really like. It sad but awesome. Full of suspense. Tanya held herself like a woman. If it had been me I would have had the guts to face 'the other woman'. You show definitely continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh my good God you make my heart melt for her!
JustSu chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Please, please, pleaseeeeee, tell me you're continuing this fic. Pretty please!
I have so many questions and because I'm a sucker for a good cheaterward story, I'll be waiting to get my answers.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Not sure that this makes sense. He married another woman so that he could have a child? If he loved her, it wouldn't matter than she can't give birth to a child. There are other ways to have children...if he really loves her. I don't buy it and Bella is a fool to believe him.
RoseArcadia chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Oh, I love this!
Bascetcase chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Wow!i really hope you update soon!this seem so so so good!i can't wait to get an update alert!
SusanQ chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I saw your story posted on the cheatward group on facebook. This is so different. I'm enjoying it.
vampiregurl chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I think Tanya's right. Just end the relationship. It doesn't mean anything to him because he's leading both of them on.
francesmama chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
i really hope you update soon! i cannot wait!
Momma Laura chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Glad I'm not in Bella's shoes...and why would Tanya even want to stay with Edward after that?
snoopylover60 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Oh, wow.. Tanya is running scared. So she is threating Bella.

Bella, how long has her and Edward been a thing?

Looking forward to the next update. Soon I hope :)
CarrieZM chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Wow I just saw this story recommended and even though I am nervous when it comes to adultery fics ...I thought I would take a peak. Well, a peak turned into reading both chapters. This story absolutely intrigues me. I'm not sure what to think of Tanya's visit ..obviously Edwards an ass and poor Bella - no words. I'm surprised Tanya would continue to stay with Edward. I'm looking forward to more chapters ...and I normally never say this ..but it wouldn't bother me a bit if there wasn't a B/E HEA :).
insanemum chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
A very interesting take on the affair. Tanya wants Bella to "take back the power" and that is a device I've never seen before. Intrigued!