Reviews for Uragiri no Unmei
bakonet chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
too bad there is few reviews

well,a GREAT Story(why the letter s in bold?).keep writing,OK(my catchphrase
Kajune chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
One of the few 6918/1869 stories to have a fascinating ending. Long time since I've read a high quality story from this website, and indeed, the whole plot and truth was fabulously planned out.

Though Reborn's involvement and cruelty was a bit unexpected and surprising, as well as the fact that Mukuro was not a traitor as the summary had made me think, I still love the story very much.

To use Mukuro, wasn't a thought I found impossible to come from Reborn. That was expected. Tsuna also seemed very much in character. Without the kissing, I say this story wouldn't be yaoi.

Let me repeat, I love the ending of this story so badly, all because the entire thing was done with good quality, if not amazing quality.
Luminescent Ashes chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
It isn't often that I come across 1869 stories like this, and I think it was clever. Hibari's inner turmoil didn't seem unusual to me, and denial is definitely one of his default settings. I think that the development with Mukuro was satisfying for me, but it was a bit sudden. It was clever; I'm glad you wrote this.

It wasn't too particularly detailed, but you give just enough so that nothing seems lacking. I think your characterization for each character was great too! I am especially glad you made a fitting bastard (Reborn).

Come to think of it, I don't think I noticed any grammatical errors unless I flitted over them.

Thanks for brightening my day. C:
bluephoenix669 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Simply Beautiful. You should think about writing a HibaMuku long fic, it would be fascinating. Hope to see more of you soon
Chocolate and caramel chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
the part where kyouya use a mist ring gave this author new plotline to explore.

ok bah,but where is chrome?