Reviews for Turtles & Writers randomness
Hypererthanyou chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
i hate pink too... (just read chapter 4)
I wish to Fly chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
ROFL!
I wish to Fly chapter 4 . 4/28/2013
ROFL
Silent Goth Girl chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Silent- That was pretty awsome. Also I hope you get better. Drink plenty of liquids and Eat alots of oranges.

Alex- Sorry, She doesn't like anyone getting sick.

Rayne-Yup

Rayne,Alex,Silent-Get well soon!
LucarioLover2488 chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
Sure hope u feel better, Who. :/ be sure to take care of yourself.

Kuro: AND MAKE MORE FANFICS!

Me: gah! KURO! STOP SNEAKING AROUND!

Mii-kun: just get better, Who-chan!

Me: " i guess the robo-cats r in a cheering up mood so...

All Three Of Us: WE HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON AND DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! JUST KEEP HANGING ON, WHO-CHAN! :3/:D

From: The Cyborg Kuro-chans and Star-chan! May God Bless Ur Soul!
LucarioLover2488 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Awesome as ever, Who! :DD lol on the pink part! X3 and what's so bad about pink? owo its just a color and i kinda like it. " oh well. the world isn't the same i guess. keep up the good work, Who! :)
Ravenhearst chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
This is sort of offending to people who are vocaloid fans, but DJ and Mikey's reactions are priceless haha!
Halloween Witch chapter 12 . 10/6/2011
Those pesky annoying turtles! They somehow always get in the way... Sorry about taking so long to review Who, my attention for the past week was grabbed by a old show i found interesting online that i HAD to watch. But now i'm back and the crazy need to watch is over, now all i want to do is type and read stories about it online!

Great chapter like always and its great to hear that whatever's wrong with you, is not cancer! That's so awesome, but still, does ANYONE know what IT is?

Get well soon Who! Can't wait for you next fic!

Halloween Witch
I Love Kittens too chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Estos chicos, que tremendos que son! *A Migue: Se que eres un encanto, niƱo querido, pero tus hermanos tambien lo son, eh?*

Me gusto el final, Who.
I Love Kittens too chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
los pobres chicos estan muy precupados, especialmente Leito.
Halloween Witch chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Have to admit, they are right, everything was random, but we expected that when we started reading. Great chapter Who! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Halloween Witch
chips and ice-cream chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Hi Who, I just wanted to say thanks for writiing the fic, and I can't wait for the next thing, I hope you get better soon *Insert hug here - HUG - *

(: Em
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Mikey is wrong. Raphie has more fangirls! Cause he's a bad boy and so sexy! X) Who, I'm going to shower you with gifts to get better!

Me: (Gives you cookies, flowers, movies you like, and a hug)

If I knew where you live, I would visit you, and hug you till you got better! -Cici
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Last chap. They were all great. Poor Mikey. Never mention that you're the battle nexas champian around my Raphie. Hope you better soon!
Sapphira the Scribe chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I loved it, Who!

Do I have anything else to say...? Thank you!