Reviews for Untold
Murphy AT chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Don't you dare leave it like this.
Miri1984 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Loved this. Beautiful characterization of Fenris in love - it's so hard to get that right!
pauljr chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Dear God, I think I love you for this. I can't tell you how much I laughed at this, and the way you make what is essentially a rough combination of animation, scripting and voice acting and turn them into actual people. Please, please PLEASE keep up the good work.

Actually, I just had an awesome idea! Traditionally, Hawke is portrayed either as a stern/sex-symbol badass, or a ditzy, bubbly fellow, who still happens to be a badass. What would happen if Hawke couldn't stand the sight of blood? Not other people's blood (otherwise they wouldn't last 10 minutes in fereldan) but their own? You could vary the degree of autohemophobia (i think thats what it's called) to suit your story from a meer paper cut to seeing bone and tendon, and could vary the reaction from talking really fast to full out fainting. As for the companion, that is entirely up to you, but i'm curious as to how Isabela or Merril would handle the situation, just since we haven't gotten to them yet.