Reviews for Mass Effect: Redemption
The Mass Effect Gamer chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
The story is interesting; I don't see too many stories with OC casts in them, at least not fully. What you can do is to drop more references to Commander Shepard and his/her crew and include more OC characters. Getting an audience for an OC cast is hard, but you can get really creative with stories like this. But isn't there already a Mass Effect comic called Mass Effect: Redemption?
Darkhound64 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
smashbrawlguy: Actually no, I'm not "new" to the Mass Effect Universe. And since when did that mean I couldn't use the title "Redemption" anyway?
smashbrawlguy chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
You're obviously still new to Mass Effect. "Mass Effect: Redemption" is a comic miniseries featuring Liara. Next time, do some research before writing something.
William Wolvenheart chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I always liked the stories that use the universe but with your own characters. Nice and fluid writing.
ShiftySpaceCow chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I like it. I'm eager to see where this goes.
PartSpace chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Hi Darkhound! You're off to a good start. You've pulled me into the story, I definitely want to know who this guy is and what's going on. Very nice appetizer. I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't point out a spelling error, though. It should read "You're leaving," rather than "Your." One of my pet peeves, sorry. Keep up the good work!