Reviews for Roll the Dice
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
"He was best friends with John Vance, Jethro's alias," - The surname of Gibbs' alias there cracked me up.

"Once they got out of Europe, he'd tell her about Shannon and Kelly." - Really? Wow!

"What are you thinking about?" Jenny asked him, leaning up to kiss his jaw. Redheaded children with bright blue eyes. "Think Ducky's alright?" Jenny snorted. "Ducky? In Paris on his own? He's having a good night's sleep. You're a bit of screamer, Jethro." "Sign of appreciation." She giggled, and pressed her lips to his again. "I love you." "I love you too." - AW!

"his bowtie lying on the doorknob as a sign to Will and Burley. Not that either of them dared knock after the horror stories Ducky had told them. It wasn't as if they were constantly having sex; a lot of the time their missions drained them too much to do anything. But there were nights where it just felt like the two of them in the whole of the world." - Hehehe.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Loved it! I really want to go to Monte Carlo now... Brilliant.
IluvMonkeys chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I love it :) It's great! I've said it before, but have to say it again. You're a great writer, especially with these pre-series stories. Can't wait to see what you do next! :)
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is great. i know this is a stupid question but has this gone past Jenny's opportunity to leave Gibbs or is she going to do it anyway? i like it please write more
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Very good. I am liking your "back in the day" stories. What's going to be next?

She-Demon
Last.one.02 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Good story :) .

And nice to see you writing great Jibbs stories :) .