Reviews for Aftermath
musicluver246 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
update soon.
DarkFireAngel00 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I love it! Pretty please upload again soon!
Raine44354 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
this is really good. i hope you update soon. i want to see what happens to Christina.
poisedrose chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This is really good, I look forward to the next chapter :D
Aiko-Wara2468 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh my god . XD that was an amazing beginning~! I can't wait for your next update ~_~
indigofrisbee chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I liked it :)

It seems well thought out so I cannot wait to read the next chapter :)
DaRkBuTtErFlY123 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I'm to lazy to login but I really REALLY like this fanfiction! I am seeing this story go far! I can't wait to see the interaction between Christina and Matt(: Update soon
Jo Nahmanaick chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Awesome! I'm so glad I read this because it promises to be different and original and you remembered what most of us forget when writing THiC fanfic- true terror. THiC is a horror/supernatural story at its foundations! (Not that it doesn't have other elements, but...) Kudos! I loved what you did with the material and the twist you just gave it and can't wait for the next chapter; I wan't to know what's happening!

It's evident you worked hard on this.

Don't worry about the drugs references; they're harmful both physically and emotionally, but, hey, they exist and we cannot "tapar el sol con un dedo", literally, to block the sun with a finger, meaning just because we look away they'll cease to exist.

Ps. Pass the ribbon!