Reviews for Things They Should Have Said
Chibi-Lill chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Is Snape really helping, in his odd, twisted way? Neville feels much like an underused character to me, it's nice to read about him.
Art Is The Weapon chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
Nice fic, I've been looking for ages for Neville's POV in the battle in the astronomy tower, It frustrates me that we only got a fleeting glance at it.
Art Is The Weapon chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
Malfoy and the Death Eaters does actually sound like a band name... (then again knowing the genre of wrock it probably is)
JoeMerl chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
Is Gran gonna have to curse a b!tch?

This was a nice little story. As you said, disjointed, but all the little stories were interesting and fun to read. Nice work!
JoeMerl chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Augusta's "scribblings" are hilarious. XD
JoeMerl chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
"If you are a wizard or witch and something mysterious is annoying you, the first thing you should do is cast Finite Incantatem and see if it goes away."

Good advice. ;-) Though I do wonder if that one spell works on everything; it makes it seem a bit easy.

You know, I could see Neville/Hermione working...

I'm enjoying all these little snippets; they really feel like they could have come out of the books. :-)
JoeMerl chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
I actually like Snape in this chapter. I know cleaning gum by hand would motivate ME to learn. XD

I like the last line of this chapter, too. It's thought-provoking about the way Neville sees his parents' situation compared to everyone else.
j bird chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
I'm glad you're updating so quickly!
Hippothestrowl chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Fun chapter despite the setting.
NevemTeve chapter 6 . 2/22/2013
Yes, it is very plausible, they indeed would have said these words.
j bird chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Really interesting stuff, keep it up!
Hippothestrowl chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Good story so far. I'm enjoying it. Hope you continue. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Go Luna!
Becky chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I really liked that story, it really explained a lot of stuff!
Herbology Apprentice chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Another great chapter :) can't wait for an update!