Reviews for The Book Of Eros
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 5/19
sam is the absolute best in this my brothers would never buy me tampons my dad does lol
Ellie Powell chapter 2 . 4/1
Every witch way
Idontkxrr chapter 30 . 2/25
This was the best experience of my life omg
This was unexpectedly hot. I really wish there was a continuation of this, honestly :) such potential.
allan calderini chapter 2 . 1/7
Love this chapter. Was so sweet and interesting seeing Dean as a girl.
A round of artificiality chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Aw. So sweet and so funny. Yes, let a man suffer the pain of the once-a-month womanly visitor. XD

I feel like this one has potential to be longer. I can't stop smiling when I think of Dean and Cas as parents, and I wonder how the gender situation gets resolved. Well, if you ever get inspired...
A round of artificiality chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I don't whether to swoon or feel horrified. LOL. Maybe a bit of both? The kidnapping part was squicky (and there's Cas pretty much raising Dean up for the picking), but it's still so hot. I think you've made bipolar.
ButterYUM chapter 44 . 10/4/2014
Oh yeah you updated :) so glad by the way because are the one responsible for sucking me into the Destial relationship. Thanks
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 44 . 9/30/2014
HAWT!
The Earth Elemental chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
This is hilarious! :) I almost laughed myself to death. Dean as a kitten is priceless!
Guest chapter 30 . 9/7/2014
Ooooh this one was soooooooooooooo good! Love it!
Alice chapter 43 . 7/1/2014
Loved reading all of these short stories :) wouldn't mind reading more vamp fics of Dean and Cas but this last chapie (#43) wasn't half bad either ( way better than half bad xD ). Like I mentioned earlier, totally wouldn't mind if you made full stories of those or similar to those types of fics
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 27 . 5/8/2014
Wow. This is one of my favorite chapters. I would love to see a sequel to it!
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
uh... I don't know what to say...
Hiwatari-Winchester addict chapter 17 . 12/29/2013
wow! So did not see this coming!