Reviews for The Book Of Eros
TwitchPotter chapter 19 . 11/2/2015
SHIT MAN THAT GAVE ME CHILLS THAT WAS SO INTENSE
Petite-Vigne chapter 44 . 10/17/2015
Wow, really liked the dominance fight all along the story because their alpha's status. XP
charlottethegood chapter 33 . 10/15/2015
Dean winchester...has to write a paper...ON THE HERO COMPLEX! Oh that is just TOO good!
LilKitten07 chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
Oh dear Lord
Whispering Stream503 chapter 29 . 7/28/2015
I actually just listened to this song and absolutely love this. Keep being awesome!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 5/19/2015
sam is the absolute best in this my brothers would never buy me tampons my dad does lol
Ellie Powell chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Every witch way
Idontkxrr chapter 30 . 2/25/2015
This was the best experience of my life omg
Guest chapter 27 . 2/17/2015
This was unexpectedly hot. I really wish there was a continuation of this, honestly :) such potential.
allan calderini chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Love this chapter. Was so sweet and interesting seeing Dean as a girl.
A round of artificiality chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
Aw. So sweet and so funny. Yes, let a man suffer the pain of the once-a-month womanly visitor. XD

I feel like this one has potential to be longer. I can't stop smiling when I think of Dean and Cas as parents, and I wonder how the gender situation gets resolved. Well, if you ever get inspired...
A round of artificiality chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I don't whether to swoon or feel horrified. LOL. Maybe a bit of both? The kidnapping part was squicky (and there's Cas pretty much raising Dean up for the picking), but it's still so hot. I think you've made bipolar.
ButterYUM chapter 44 . 10/4/2014
Oh yeah you updated :) so glad by the way because are the one responsible for sucking me into the Destial relationship. Thanks
moonstar the dragonwolf chapter 44 . 9/30/2014
HAWT!
The Earth Elemental chapter 14 . 9/28/2014
This is hilarious! :) I almost laughed myself to death. Dean as a kitten is priceless!