Reviews for Best of a Bad Thing
I loved this! Great job!
TwilightEclps chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
I loved it!
lazor chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
this is lovely. i think i was expecting it not to be - just ending with the juvie realization perhaps? not sure. but i love this. i thought the pacing was great, just moving right along. i liked the ease of the relationship, how it just came together and then, babe, come over here, and belly rubbing. and then, of course, the lovely hospital. i adored puck's nervous rambles and i love how into being the other dad kurt was. great story! thanks!
shb85 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! Kurt and Noah are AWESOME together! love this story!
Wednessday chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awwwwwwwww I liked it it was cute 3
jmadiso2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I like it a lot and would Luke to see a second part
MOJO JOJO11 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Love it! I like how the glee club actually care. In most fics the glee club always look down on puck.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
sweet
Coco.munchies chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
That was so lovely. I never thought there'd be a story with Puck as the carrier but you made it believable and heart-warming. Is there any chance of a follow-up detailing more of Kurt's interactions with Blaine or is that friendship truly over?
nukagirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Such a beautiful story :) I loved it so much
eb012203 chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
awesome!
queergoldentrio chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was just too adorable.
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
What a strangely moving piece. I'll readily admit, I thought that Mpreg and Glee would not mix in any way, shape, or baby bump form.

But this did.

I noticed that you slipped from past to present tense at times, but still didn't make my like for it waver. It was just beautiful, yeah? Well-written and strangely in character, even with Noah waddling about with his stomach poking out. xD

I'm angrily sheepish about my review as there's a lot more I could say, but I want you to know that this fic is truly a gem. :)
julesmonster chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This was really great. Thanks for writing.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 9/9/2011