Reviews for Could You Be Mine?
JadeLeeBerry chapter 4 . 5/17
God I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest out of love for them! Such great writing wish it was longer :)
lemon-rind chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
I fricken loved this.
CarolineSC chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Fun read!
blahys chapter 4 . 6/30/2012
I really liked the story.
sweetdreams chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
GOOD STORY WISH IT WAS LONGER
Izzy Gerard chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
(100th review.)

That was awesome. :) I loved it. They were so cute, and the plot was accurate. You played the characters well. That was really amazing. :)
shoestring potato chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Short but sweet. I like it.
Baccan chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
You know, You should send this story in to give them some inspiration! X]p
scrollingthroughships chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
This was cute, good job :)
TheChosenSlayer5by5 chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
that was so fucking funny! god my favorite line was, "Santana was cursing at her in Spanish. "¡Chica loca!" she hissed while pointing an accusative finger in Rachel's direction, "Here Britts and I are, planning everything, and you two are just so fucking oblivious! You're ruining everything, I swear, I'm never doing any-fucking-thing for either of you ever again!"

so damn funny i had to add this to my favorites so when i'm having a bad day i can refer back to this fic and this chapter. thanks so much for making my day. ;)
your.kat chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
I loved this fic! It's been a wonderful ride of fluffy goodness the past couple of days, reading this in my free time. Never stop writing! I'm looking forward to checking out, I believe, the other new story by you that ended up in my inbox recently. :-) You're so so very talented, my friend.

-Molly
IknowaboutEloise chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
This was beautiful. I'm sorry I'm only leaving one review for the whole story. I read it late, so ya. Again, your Santana is awesome! I loved how everyone knew and that part where Quinn started talking like Rachel. :D

I totally agree! When Mercedes said that, I was all, "wth? Seriously?" And ya, baaad move by Rachel, definitely. Tsk.
Glowingtooth chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Awesome story do a sequel pleaseeee would be sooo awesome :)
soraya.s chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
that was a really sweet ending! thanks so much for writing this beautiful faberry fic! and yay to rachel cleverness haha :D
mygirlhermione chapter 4 . 10/9/2011
Aww! That was too cute :) I gotta say that I absolutely adored this fic! It's stories like this one, so well written and so cute that fuel my growing love of Faberry. I agree with your comments on Glee's new season. And Mercedes? She needs a reality check. Everybody knows Rachel works her butt off to be great but Mercedes just expects things to be handed to her. It's the boyfriend, she was perfectly kind until he decided to butt in. I don't really understand Rachel right now. It seemed randomfor her to run for president wig no posters, no campain slogan, and no cause. Its been established that the school hates her, so I doubt anyone will vote for her in the first place.