Reviews for No, He Can't Read My Poker Face
SarahAnn1901 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I LOVE THIS!
YJ-Lover chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
This was a work or art you get an A in writing smut *gives you a 1st place button*
damonia cassandra chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Omfg. This story is just perfect. The whole storyline, the hotness and everything. The whole 'wear a mask' thing is just flawless. I LOVE IT. It was so good. Only thing is I wished it was longer. A sequel maybe?
NaniiLovegood chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Just let me lay here on the floor and die of hornyness...HOLY JESUS FUCK IT WAS HOT.
todrownandburn chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
What a brilliant story! Very well written and oh the smut was ehe well executed! Love Cas being so dominate! Thanks for posting. :D
Guest 666 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Charming! ;)
DragonxFox chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
lmao that was great
and im sorry but wow.
way to be descriptive.
Maybaby34 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Wow, this story is a definite favorite now!
smartcookie913 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
omg! i was just clicking through some of my favorite stories & just saw there was a part 2 for this one! & it was totally awesome! thanks for making a part 2. it was really good.
a.brief.dalliance chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
You have successfully left me in squealing-bubbling-manic-laughter mode. Your dominant possessive HOT cas is just...awesome! Could I persuade you to perhaps continue this storyline?
Lycaenida-Zephyr chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Yes. This was mind blowingly sexy. I loved the whole dominating, self-assured Cas. Well written and well hot.
Dark Whisperss chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Extremely hot. Thank you so much.
Cerulea chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
Wooph - this story was really sexy. Out of control sexy.
I'd kind of love a follow-up, where Dean has to contend with his friends and he and Cas develop what they have into more.
Overall, I love your writing style, and this fic is unabashedly cool. ha.
Kimisha chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
FUCKING LOVES!
castiel52 chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
This is really one of the best destiel fics I have ever read. It comes to a close second to You and I by castielandhisassbutt which is still my favorite. It was amazing, especially the last part about being done wearing a mask. :3
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »