Reviews for No, He Can't Read My Poker Face
LadyAvisOfRedRock chapter 1 . 8/14
I found this pic on LJ and you said there would be more but I never found it... until now. :) love ya!
alexwinchester87 chapter 2 . 6/18/2014
Bravo Castiel! That performance was just...WOW.
Aleandri chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I don't normally read high school AUs, but this one caught my attention and I'm glad! It's got a good mix of kinky and cute. The writing is really well done, and the use of dramatic tension had me hooked all the way to the end. Great job!
PhantasticTroyler chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
Ah I love this more than I should. TOO GOOD :3 they are so sexay ;)
SarahAnn1901 chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I LOVE THIS!
YJ-Lover chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
This was a work or art you get an A in writing smut *gives you a 1st place button*
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Omfg. This story is just perfect. The whole storyline, the hotness and everything. The whole 'wear a mask' thing is just flawless. I LOVE IT. It was so good. Only thing is I wished it was longer. A sequel maybe?
NaniiLovegood chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Just let me lay here on the floor and die of hornyness...HOLY JESUS FUCK IT WAS HOT.
todrownandburn chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
What a brilliant story! Very well written and oh the smut was ehe well executed! Love Cas being so dominate! Thanks for posting. :D
Guest 666 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Charming! ;)
DragonxFox chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
lmao that was great
and im sorry but wow.
way to be descriptive.
Maybaby34 chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Wow, this story is a definite favorite now!
smartcookie913 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
omg! i was just clicking through some of my favorite stories & just saw there was a part 2 for this one! & it was totally awesome! thanks for making a part 2. it was really good.
a.brief.dalliance chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
You have successfully left me in squealing-bubbling-manic-laughter mode. Your dominant possessive HOT cas is just...awesome! Could I persuade you to perhaps continue this storyline?
Lycaenida-Zephyr chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Yes. This was mind blowingly sexy. I loved the whole dominating, self-assured Cas. Well written and well hot.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »