Reviews for You Can See Me
I like this
Beth chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Please do a sequel
PoyaBaby chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Please tell me this aint the last of this?
SonomaCurtis chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Okay, first of all, I first saw this movie last night and I loved it. I'm am a fan of LarryxFrances and when I saw this story I was jumping up and down with excitement. I'm so glad someone else wrote a fanfic! I'm writing one right now, actually. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Great Chapter. Love don't look under the bed, Fran and Larry. Please update.
kie-chan214 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
DUDE like the only fanfiction on my fave movie.
imma add you to my fave authors for you have thourghly immpressed me
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
It's cool seeing things from Larrys point of view. Have you ever thought of having Frances daughter meets Larry and what her name you know Frances old imaginary friend because of another boogie in the neighbor hood and she has a thing for Larry.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I literally staid up all night last night when I saw this on Disney Channel I was in utter shock because I didn't think I would ever see it on Disney Channel ever again. Such a great movie and will always remain a childhood favorite of mine.

This story was great and matched the emotions the same way I thought Larry must have felt when Frances could see him.

It's also nice to see a fanfic up too from this movie and I wish there could be more :(

Great job though. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I loved watching this movie when I was younger, it's on now and thought I would look for a fic to read while watching it.

I enjoyed reading this, and wouldn't be opposed to more.
Sakiq-Sakik chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
HTML you for writing this! I remember this old movie when I was just a small kid! always wondered who would write what he was thinking. thanks a bunch!
BloodyTwinkie chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I'm surprised this is the only story for the it's so short.
ShadowManipulator7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Have you ever thought of continuing this story? I really like it, and it's the only Don't Look Under The Bed fanfic so far. I think you should continue. :)